IGNORED

Champ Games - Qyx (aka Qix) for the Atari 2600

johnnywc

• 2 weeks later...

Champ Games is proud to announce that Qyx has been nominated for three awards for the 5th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards, including Atari 2600 Best Homebrew, Best Graphics and Best Music and Sound! 😊 

5thAnnualAtariHomebrewAwards(2022)-Atari2600BestHomebrew(Port).thumb.jpg.7ddb31e80043987e634a3fa3e3acad2c.jpg

Congratulations to @Nathan Strum for his nomination for Atari 2600 Best Graphics!

5thAnnualAtariHomebrewAwards(2022)-Atari2600BestGraphics(Port).thumb.jpg.f63827e9625ad9bb23798dc3008552a1.jpg

Congratulations to Bob Decresenzo @PacManPlus for his nomination for Atari 2600 Best Music & Sound!

5thAnnualAtariHomebrewAwards(2022)-Atari2600BestMusicSound(Port).thumb.jpg.7556e3f9efee91211908cb7dad7cfff1.jpg

If you haven't already, please head over to the official awards thread and cast your votes for your favorite Atari 2600, 7800, 5200/8-bit, Jaguar and Lynx games!

A big thank you to James and the @ZeroPage Homebrew team for hosting the event and congratulations to all of the other nominees! :) 

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I want to buy the rom for my PAL JR. Sadly none of my 3 demo roms work with my harmony (PAL 60) card. the two final roms (available on the champ website) don't load the game --> black screen. An earlier demo rom (v3) starts the game, but u can't see the qyx itself. What am I doing wrong? Is the harmony software? the jR ? any ideas? Thank u!

Edited by Absalon

19 minutes ago, Absalon said:

I want to buy the rom for my PAL JR. Sadly none of my 3 demo roms work with my harmony (PAL 60) card. the two final roms (available on the champ website) don't load the game --> black screen. An earlier demo rom (v3) starts the game, but u can't see the qyx itself. What am I doing wrong? Is the harmony software? the jR ? any ideas? Thank u!

Normal Harmony or Encore? What Firmware do you run? Have you bought your Harmony cartridge recently?