IGNORED

Complete Sega Dreamcast collection, all factory sealed games listed

nebrazca88

Hey everybody,

I finally decided to sell my complete Sega Dreamcast collection. All games are complete and 75% of the collection is factory sealed. Everything is being sold individually and so far all of the factory sealed games have been listed.

Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/nebrazca78/m.html?_trksid=p3692

Thanks!

[ebayseller]nebrazca78[/ebayseller]

Edited by nebrazca88
Selling Dreamcast collection

• 1 month later...

Looks like you've got a bidder at $599.99. Out of curiosity, what was your original starting bid way back in July? Also, a friendly tip for future eBay listings, always show pictures of everything in the listing. You mention several items in the description that are included but not pictured. Showing everything protects both seller and buyer. Cheers. 

21 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Looks like you've got a bidder at $599.99. Out of curiosity, what was your original starting bid way back in July? Also, a friendly tip for future eBay listings, always show pictures of everything in the listing. You mention several items in the description that are included but not pictured. Showing everything protects both seller and buyer. Cheers. 

Hello,

Not sure what you mean by starting bid back in July, I just listed this on Tuesday and $599.99 was the starting bid with a BIN of $1100.  Not sure what you mean about the pictures, Ecco The Dolphin is part of and attached to the Sega Classics collection and as far as I know everything else is pictured.

Thank you for your interest!

Lucas

2 hours ago, nebrazca88 said:

Hello,

Not sure what you mean by starting bid back in July, I just listed this on Tuesday and $599.99 was the starting bid with a BIN of $1100.  Not sure what you mean about the pictures, Ecco The Dolphin is part of and attached to the Sega Classics collection and as far as I know everything else is pictured.

Thank you for your interest!

Lucas

My bad, you must have been editing this thread since July. But no, I'm not seeing any pictures of Ecco the Dolphin (Sega Classics is pictured, though) nor the JVC controllers. 

1 hour ago, sixersfan105 said:

My bad, you must have been editing this thread since July. But no, I'm not seeing any pictures of Ecco the Dolphin (Sega Classics is pictured, though) nor the JVC controllers. 

Yes, I've been selling other things since then.  Both of the controllers pictured are the JVC controllers and Ecco The Dolphin is physically connected to Sega Classics so it is pictured although you can't see the cover art because it is the Sega Classics side of the game that is facing up.

Lucas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...