IGNORED

First word on AGE

MacGurl

Hrm; well all I can say is it was probably an accidental oversight (cvo seems too cool to diss a cool dude like you like that) but I just wanted to say the Mrs and I were more than stoked to see you again Ed, and Philly looms large in our minds already for you and all our other friends that live out there. Here's to you and to PC5! :thumbsup:

Even though it was brief...I guess you didn't have fun meeting me.

:sad:  

Thanks girlie.

Sorry man, I only met you for about 2 seconds and then you took off. It was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see more of you next year? :)

Hey, CVO, I don't know how I missed you all day. I saw you at the AA booth at the end of the day, but there were too many people there for the trivia stuff and I couldn't make it up to say hi. I had to take off cause I was late meeting my friends for dinner. But I'll catch ya next time.

MacGurl -- didn't meet you either. I'm guessing you'll be in some of the pictures that Albert posts so I'll be able to recognize you next time. I didn't get a name tag until sometime in the afternoon which didn't help as far as meeting people. Plus I was away from my booth most of the morning.

But I did get to meet and talk to a lot of great people. It's really nice to put faces with the names.

Next time I'll make more time to hang out after the show too. I went early (on Thursday) to see my friend's band play and hang out with a friend who was in Austin, so I had to take off kinda early on Sunday to get back and get caught up on stuff.

-Paul

Hey Paul, I saw you there at your booth, but you always looked pretty busy, so I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Definitely next time!

And Ed, I appreciated meeting you, you seem like you have potential of being a fun guy ;)

It was also nice to meet Mr & Mrs MegaManFan, I'm glad Michelle was able to guard the door with me some of the time!

Tempest...I've never seen anyone bowl as slow as you :) It was great to meet you as well.

Big Player is awesome, I really like him alot. We'll be seeing you at PC5.

cvo-I'm not sure where you get all of your energy, but you make me tired just watching you. :)

It was also nice to meet Alex since he's never come along the few times cvo, Albert, Sauron and I have gotten together.

I think that's everybody?! Oops, except for Albert. He was very patient in putting up with me when I I.D.'d him everytime he tried coming through the door. Oh, and that purple car....:D

Hopefully everyone can stay a day or two longer next year so we can have more time to get together after the show. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll see most of you again at PhillyClassic.

Hey, CVO, I don't know how I missed you all day. I saw you at the AA booth at the end of the day, but there were too many people there for the trivia stuff and I couldn't make it up to say hi.  I had to take off cause I was late meeting my friends for dinner.  But I'll catch ya next time.  

Hey Mr Slocum!! :) Yeah I wanted to meet you, the genius who made a printer play music, but I never got the real chance to do so. :( I saw you a couple of times throughout the day but just always got caught up running around like a chicken with no head. Next time you will have to stay longer so that you can participate in styrofoam volleyball and bowling. I just hope you are not going to be another bowling bandit like Big Player (Mike) or Sauron (Tim) or joesmooth (Joe Grand). :D :D Or maybe I will see you sometime later soon because you do live in Dallas, only 3 hrs away, and I'm sure you come up to Austin once in a while. :)

Matt, the Geriatric Bowling King....we salute you!!!  (slowly of course)

;P  heheh  I'm just messing with you, it's just too easy.  :D :D :D

When I read this, all I could think of was Monty Burns from the Simpsons trying to bowl. :D

Allan