IGNORED

First word on AGE

MacGurl

nice car... is that the version they mod to turn into a rallycar? how does it corner? looks to have a nice low center of gravity. Too bad its a ford though.. ;) j/k

This one has been developed in Germany :) (no speed limit! :P), so it is reliable and should "corner" very well. Unless it has been softened for the US market. :roll:

BTW: The color is American. ;)

Just finished putting up three pages of pictures from the show, along with captions for all of them.  This is the most extensive collection of pictures from the show thus far!   A seven minute video clip will be coming later this weekend.  :)

2003 Austin Gaming Expo Picture Gallery

Enjoy!!

..Al

Excellent coverage! For those who couldn't make it, this photo gallery captures it nicely.

And I even learned from them. I never saw either of the TV news crews there.

* is still waiting for the Fox coverage *

I'm waiting someone to FTP the footage to us so we can post it. I'm quite curious to see it also since I didn't think to TiVo their news broadcast on Saturday. :) News 8 Austin was there between around 6:30am and 8:30am and did four live broadcasts while people were finishing setup. Fox 7 broadcast during the show when it was crowded, so I think that footage will be more interesting. :)

..Al

It's Sonic Blue.  :)

..Al

I suppose it's closer to that than it is to Mega Man Blue.

The "Sonic Blue" used on my car (as well as the Cobra) is a pretty unique color. In most lighting conditions it appears as a vibrant, dark blue. However, sometimes you can see hints of purple in it, and this is especially true at night when headlights are shining on the car. Anytime I try to take pictures of the car they always come out with a tinge of purple. :)

..Al

LMAO!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

By the way that is my challenged rabbit face. It is one of my favorites. Picking noses is also a favorite pasttime of mine. I would have picked Joe's nose, too, but he had already beat me to the punch. MMF had MrsMMF pick his nose for him.