IGNORED

2600 Mangia' PAL

franz

It really doesnt matter with MANGIA...you're gonna get quite a few bids. But if there is a set price you wont take less for it put a reserve on it. Start it at 1.00 and put a reserve. thats what i reccomend...good luck selling it but i know you wont have a problem....its a very sought after game :D

ok thanks :)

but i dont like the concept of reserve price. For my part, i never bid when there's one... i rather prefer starting the auction with a reasonnable price (that act like a visible reserve price), i don't see the point selling an item for 1$ when reserve is 200 or 300$....

my problem is that i don't know the value of mangia PAL cart only.

i think i'll start the auction at 50$.

I understand...its your auction.....i know there have been alot of games that you would think were gonna go pretty high that havent lately. I watched a Robin hood/sir lancelot go for 20!!! Its a rarity 8?? So if there isnt a certain amount you want for it i wouldnt put a reserve then but if you're expecting 300-400...dont hold your breathe..the auction may or may not bring 100???? you just never know anymore thats why IF i had a rare game for sale i would put a reserve on it. Plus games sell everyday on there....your game might sell for 100 one week and 400 the next. Ebay is a strange but wonderful place sometimes...but none the less..best of luck to yah!!! :D :thumbsup: