IGNORED

Vectrex with two games listed on local Kijiji.

Tavi

I was actually looking for an Intellivision console or games on my local Kijiji, and for some reason this popped up on the 'You may be interested in...' items window.

According to the description it works, and comes with Hyperspace and Scramble for games. The joystick does not center anymore however they do mention.

Still, for 225$ CAD (175 USD?) I think it would be a great deal for someone in Canada interested in it (Or someone in the US willing to pay a bit for shipping). Looking on eBay and other sites they do seem to be listed for quite a bit more. Honestly, I am not really familiar with the system, but it seems like something someone on the forum may have interest in, so I thought I would share it.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/saskatoon/vectrex-arcade-system/1520522845

At about $171 USD as of today, I'd say that's a very competitive price as long as it works -- I'd jump on it.

I paid about $100 for mine with 1 controller, 1 game with manual + overlay, and a fairly beaten-up box, but that was back in 2009 before prices exploded. The only completed listings on Ebay that sold for $200 or less usually have major issues or missing controllers.

It's a very special system, well worth owning just on aesthetics alone. I don't play mine much but it sure gets a lot of oohs and aahs when I have friends and family over. :) Not that that happens much these days...