IGNORED

AGE pictures online

Joe Siegler

Please, PLEASE tell me Ed really actually lost his luggage.  Please tell me this is true. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

;)  :spidey:

USAir really did lose his luggage. He got into Dallas around 10:30AM or so on Friday, and then never actually got it until the middle of the day on Saturday.

Please, PLEASE tell me Ed really actually lost his luggage.  Please tell me this is true. :D

It's true. He regailed us with stories of having to buy cheap shorts, t-shirts and underwear at Wal*Mart on the meager pittance they paid him for the lost luggage claim. I felt so bad for Ed I would have bought and given him a copy of "Lost Luggage" for 2600, except I don't remember seeing any at the con and he probably has it anyway. ;)

It's great to see all these pictures. :) I have quite a few that I'm going through now and I should have a large batch (with descriptions) posted sometime over the weekend. I also have about 15 minutes of video that I've already imported into the computer and just need to edit into something coherent. With any luck I'll also have the footage that Fox News 7 (another local station) took during the show.

..Al

Yeah yeah... promises promises, where's a smiley face tapping feet ;-)

Curt

It's great to see all these pictures.  :)  I have quite a few that I'm going through now and I should have a large batch (with descriptions) posted sometime over the weekend.  I also have about 15 minutes of video that I've already imported into the computer and just need to edit into something coherent.  With any luck I'll also have the footage that Fox News 7 (another local station) took during the show.  

..Al

The Mindlink proto is mine, also if you look closely, something no one has ever seen before and I didn't know existed until just recently is a IR Joystick that Atari designed to also work with the Mindlink receiver module in place of the headband controller so you could play games via IR link.

Curt

A few more pics are here and here.

Good selection of photo's, its so hard to actually see what arcade games were in the arcade, with over 40 to choose from and some of them were some real gem's like the dedicated Major Havoc and how many times do you get to see Dragon's Lair, Dragon's Lair II and Space Ace all lined up together in the same room, now THAT was cool indeed!!!

Curt