IGNORED

Flashback 9 firmware needed - Need a patch to play ARM-based ROMs

I was wondering, so that I don't have ti get a Harmony Encore for my VCS adapter if anyone will ever put out a patch or added firmware so that I/we can play the most-recent lineup of ARM-based games such as Galagon, Robotron 2084, and the soon-to-be worked on Qix (all from Champ Games) on the FB9 series. None of the newer games that utilize an ARM-based program in it will currently work on it.

Is it AtGames that refuses to put out a patch so we can enjoy these and other ARM-based games in the short future??? I find the FB9 to be more convenient to use than a Harmony Encore on my 5200's VCS adapter or the R77 as the controls are all on the P1 joystick (I also use a 6-to-10-foot extension cord from my FB9 on my home a/v system here at BIGHMW.com World Headquarters and use it during my reviews of various games on the 2600 Edition of The Atari Report as many of you have seen before if you noticed it.

I would love to be able to play Galagon, Robotron:2084 and Qix and other ARM-based games on my FB9, we just need a firmware patch so we can do so.