IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

2 hours ago, Saturn said:

Spent all day playing, beat the Pilot difficulty levels and earned a ton of achievements!

This game is awesome. The Ace levels will have to wait for another day but can't wait to tear into them again.. :)

gm1.thumb.jpg.80051a9e2823433b14f250b847a24d05.jpg

gm2.thumb.jpg.7bd7245ab65007ce47093f49256dd2b9.jpg

gm3.thumb.jpg.b5e64dc0c26c7380e02c9b727e1238e4.jpg

These are cool. I wonder how many achievements are in the game???  :)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, swlovinist said:

Amazing game, and just want to say thanks to all were involved with it.  I am currently buried with work, but would like some time this summer to play more :).  

Thank you for making the video! Look forward to hearing how you go and seeing those achievements!

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 3:37 PM, Saturn said:

Hmm the cart in the video is clear. Guess i need to open my other GM box and take a peek.

My other one is clear ?

I kept the Atariage sticker sealing the bag around it intact so back to the display it goes.

dx.thumb.jpg.154570d1febf9c215d91446adb93505e.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SabertoothRetro said:

And I have a rare Friday afternoon off! Time to get flying!

Screenshot_20220527-084417_Instagram.jpg

Some of the scenes and framing that fans of these consoles setup is amazing. Love your stuff on twitter too; really just appreciate the thought some of these shots have clearly had put into them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jag64 said:

Some of the scenes and framing that fans of these consoles setup is amazing. Love your stuff on twitter too; really just appreciate the thought some of these shots have clearly had put into them.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Of course, it helps to have something so awesome to take a photo of.?

@BitJag really did some amazing work on the art for the packaging!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Online Hiscore tables for each mission and stats about the game:

https://reboot-games.com/onlinescores/gm-show.php

Great best times! 

So fun shaving time off of runs. The online scoreboard is such a great feature!!!

Training level 1-4 has me wondering what's the lowest possible time?  33 seconds, 32, 31, 30?  Under 30??????

• Like 2

I dunno about this 104 stuff. It takes me at least 30 seconds to reach the drop point, but racing through the tunnels to get there hasn't correlated to my approach to actual game levels, at least yet.

Initial impressions:

PROS

Graphics

Sound

Animation

Controls

Gravitational physics

Utilization of Pro Controller

Multiple factors for ranking system

Level design

Action

Exploration

Multiple ways to finish levels

Ability to restart level without soft system reset

Fast, intuitive menus

Fast loading

Best game that ever was and ever will be

Would have Saved the Jaguar® if released as pack-in

CONS

Humanity still producing new video games as though “Gravitic Mines” doesn’t already exist

May lead to divorce, dehydration, and starvation

PRO TIP

Just as in THHGTTG, don’t panic. It’s hard not to at times, but, as a cyborg once said, “This does not help our mission.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Actually, I guess there was one more con: I sometimes have trouble discerning what is safe and what is deadly. Some things look like walls/barriers, but they're dimmer, indicating safety. Other times, barriers are not immediately obvious in my dotage. Also, there are the blue parts of "On a Wing and a Prayer" that I thought were walls but turned out to be flyable. Elephino. My first several times through each level is poking around and crashing into stuff to see what's crashable.

And, my *initial* initial impression was starting the cart immediately after experiencing trouble with Dr. Typo. When I failed to get the Jag roar or any video, my shoulders slumped so hard I nearly fell down. I did not fathom it was possible to skip the standard boot screen, although I seem to remember some other game pulling a similar stunt.

Edited by Editorb
(Editorb's note: I edit what I want!)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Editorb said:

I dunno about this 104 stuff. It takes me at least 30 seconds to reach the drop point, but racing through the tunnels to get there hasn't correlated to my approach to actual game levels, at least yet.

Just like any retro game(Asteroids, Gravitar, etc) in the day, you got to put in a little time learning how to fly. Once you put in some time, flying becomes very intuitive.  Anyone up to getting a sub 30 second time on 104??? Actually, anything under 34-35 seconds is fast.

• Like 1