IGNORED

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

CyranoJ

On 1/10/2023 at 4:33 PM, Albert said:

This is something we will be working on for games in the store once I've moved the store to new software (which has much better support for purchases of digital goods).  Lawrence and I have discussed making his games available in this fashion, probably starting with older games first.

..Al

Excellent, thank you. I do love physical carts as well, so maybe something like a two-year exclusivity for the physical releases, before the ROM is made available for sale? Just a thought, no more.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 8:43 AM, agradeneu said:

Positive: He praises graphical detail, fast and smooth scrolling, gameplay delivering the full package.....

Negative: He thinks the music was a weak point of the game.

After listening to soundtrack again, I place it in third-tier quality.

1 – So Insanely Great It Transcends Music: Streets of Rage 2, Rebooteroids

2 – Insanely Great: I-War, Last Strike

3 – Immensely Great: SoR 1 & 3, Tempest 2000, Asteroite, Gravitic Mines

Hopefully musicians involved don't mind tying Yuzo Koshiro.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

In honor of CJ and agradeneu's well deserved victory, let's have a little contest/giveaway?!!!

I will make a new thread with the contest's rules, so keep an eye out for it tomorrow.

It is gonna be simple. Combined time on one Training level and one Pilot's level.

Winner is gonna get a nice little prize package!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 4:33 PM, Albert said:

This is something we will be working on for games in the store once I've moved the store to new software (which has much better support for purchases of digital goods).  Lawrence and I have discussed making his games available in this fashion, probably starting with older games first.

..Al

Any news on this please?

I haven't played in a while. Getting DESTROYED on Ace: Endorian Falls; Jump 1, A short two minutes..

All the "fancy trick shooting while spinning fiercely to take out incoming missiles" has become "Hold thrust a little too long, overcompensate egregiously then crash into a rock." 😄😳

Ahh, back to practicing..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saturn said:

I haven't played in a while. Getting DESTROYED on Ace: Endorian Falls; Jump 1, A short two minutes..

All the "fancy trick shooting while spinning fiercely to take out incoming missiles" has become "Hold thrust a little too long, overcompensate egregiously then crash into a rock." 😄😳

Ahh, back to practicing..

image.png.8d96881b20f69e0558482cf052a8163d.png

The retired guys from the old squadron can still contribute... :D:D:D

• Like 2

Ha, Tweaky. Haven't seen him in a minute☺️

I finally beat it but w/ 2 crashes. K3V's score is right above mine with the same 1:47 time but he aced it at 0 crashes😎

No way I'm getting all 6 of those scientists! The final detonation can have the last ✌️

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn’t easy, but I beat the game on ace difficulty as well, like general Moth told me to do in his letter :D  

This was truly a fantastic game from beginning to end, and I am incredibly happy I got to experience it all. Mayor thanks to @CyranoJ and @agradeneu, and everybody else involved in making this game a reality, this was the most fun I’ve ever had with a Jaguar game, and definitely my new favorite game on the platform :) 

Now all that’s left to do is get the training 101 time down to 5 seconds :D :D :D  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wilco said:

It wasn’t easy, but I beat the game on ace difficulty as well, like general Moth told me to do in his letter :D  

This was truly a fantastic game from beginning to end, and I am incredibly happy I got to experience it all. Mayor thanks to @CyranoJ and @agradeneu, and everybody else involved in making this game a reality, this was the most fun I’ve ever had with a Jaguar game, and definitely my new favorite game on the platform :) 

Now all that’s left to do is get the training 101 time down to 5 seconds :D :D :D  

Congrats Wilco! Well done, it is no small task!

It feels like such a major accomplishment when you finish. I was so pumped and excited to get to the end. Since then, I have run through it several more times. Game is a masterpiece!

If you manage 5 seconds, I will eat a Wave 1 game! 🤑

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, ryanjagman said:

I can't complete my purchase, it keeps saying recalculating shipping. Based in UK. Anyone else having the same problem?

Unfortunately, the shipping calculator in the shopping cart does not work properly for UK destinations.  However, you should be able to begin the checkout process and the shipping calculation should work when you get to the shipping step (and you can see the shipping total before you have to pay).  If it's not working for you at that point, please let me know, along with your complete shipping address, and I can then try to reproduce (and hopefully fix) the issue on my end.  I've had a few people mention this to me, and I am going to write everyone individually to help them with the issue.

Edit: The shipping calculator in the cart seems to work for me now for UK addresses.

..Al

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 11:19 AM, Editorb said:

After listening to soundtrack again, I place it in third-tier quality.

1 – So Insanely Great It Transcends Music: Streets of Rage 2, Rebooteroids

2 – Insanely Great: I-War, Last Strike

3 – Immensely Great: SoR 1 & 3, Tempest 2000, Asteroite, Gravitic Mines

Hopefully musicians involved don't mind tying Yuzo Koshiro.

After a few more months, I gots tuh bump GM soundtrack to category 1. Sorry for my previous cornfusion.

One of genius aspects is it doesn't get old hearing the same song start over and over (and over [and over] and over) when restarting levels. Nor does it get old hearing rest of them.

• Like 3