IGNORED

A Bug's Trip and Quadromania

Songbird

6 hours ago, Songbird said:

The manuals do fit but they will curve a little bit. You can also fold them of course, which is how Atari originally packed the folded Lynx poster instructions. :)

What do you think of the Xump and ABT so far?

Didn't try it yet but the box design and realisation are impressive :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

TOMORROW ZeroPage Homebrew can finally unveil the consolized Atari Lynx II modded by @Igor from Atari Gamer / K-Retro and begin to play all the incredible Lynx homebrew that's been released! We'll be playing A Bug's Trip on our first Lynx LIVE broadcast on Twitch! Hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Has anybody found the secret levels yet?  I really enjoy the regular 40 levels, but I still can't figure out how to access the secret levels.  I've found five different segments of the "code" in the game, and I see Fadest's hint about where to enter the code.  Is there still part of the process I'm missing?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PFG 9000 said:

Has anybody found the secret levels yet?  I really enjoy the regular 40 levels, but I still can't figure out how to access the secret levels.  I've found five different segments of the "code" in the game, and I see Fadest's hint about where to enter the code.  Is there still part of the process I'm missing?

Spoiler - do not read if you don't want more clue on hidden code

Spoiler

If you look carefully at the congratulations screen, you see on the bottom left a part of the code :

DOWN - A

These are the final input to enter the code.

So, on each season full screen (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter), you should also find another hidden character.

Just type the 6 input sequence code on the season selection menu, and it should unlock hidden levels.

• Like 1