IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2020 thread

CaptainBreakout

I want some Christmas games!

I doesn’t appear that you expressed your intent to participate soon enough, but perhaps a match can be made. I’m not sure if you’ve read the first post in this thread? I think wanting some Christmas games is a good place to start. You also need to want to give some Christmas games.
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, tman03 said:

I want some Christmas games!

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're a bit late to the party, and the vetting/matching process already happened. With luck tho, we'll be doing this again next year and you are welcome to give this a try then.

• Like 4

Chicgamer I hope you do put up a tree this year, its so festive and makes your entire living area a real joy.  I look forward to black Friday to get my tree up!  I go to Hallmark every year to buy some new ornaments, loving the video game ones a lot.. Last year Princess Peach one was excellent and don't forget those sweet arcade machine ornaments!

• Like 3

I finally found some good size boxes, now to fill 'em, wrap 'em, put 'em in ANOTHER box, and mail 'em!

This has been good fun, wish I'd participated sooner, already can't wait for next year! ?

Edited by Torr
  • Like 6

So good to read about everyone having a good time with this!

I certainly am.  I'm rounding up a couple more items in the mail, including a very nice deal I made with another member here (if you're reading this... Mum's the word!). ?

This is a great way to bring in the holidays, which are approaching fast -I can feel it!

• Like 5

This is pretty silly...

... but then, this whole week has been pretty silly.

Hope this power (moon) walking santa inspires you while we do our santa package gatherings.

I'm feeling pretty pro myself right now. Thanks 80's Santa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3