IGNORED

Well it looks like someone wants a 7800 version of Yars' Revenge/Yar's Strike!!!

BIGHMW

Well it looks like @gambler172 and @TrekMD have called for a 7800 port of this now-iconic game that started for the 2600 in 1981 and was ported twice in 2009 for the 8-bit lineup by @Thelen and earlier this year for the 5200 by @playsoft

YarsRevenge.bin Yar's Strike - Original 8-bit Version.zip Yar's Strike - 8-bit Version.zip Yar's Strike.bin

Edited by BIGHMW
To add additional available ROMs
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
11 hours ago, Lord_of_Sipan said:

I admit to being a little confused. Is OP trying to gauge interest for a port or was a port of this made for 7800? I was about to ask where the a78 rom was too like atarymas but now I think I misread the first post.

The OP is doing one of the things that he's best known for: demanding that someone create a port of a game to <insert system here>.  In his eyes, it's a 'lobbying effort'; to pretty much everyone else, it's annoying.  This has been going on for years.

Atariymas is a special case: that person signed up an account and immediately started asking for ROMs.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I DEMAND AN RCA STUDIO II PORT POST HASTE

MAKE IT SO, PROGRAMMER SERFS

All this thread needs now is some Its Conner Time and it will be a full experience.

Are you out of your mind?

You just did the equivalent of a triple beetle juice. 

R.I.P.

I guess it is already shit. If only we had programmers willing to put in the "hard work" we could get somewhere. 😂

• Haha 10