IGNORED

PiTrex is now available for developers

gtoal

1 hour ago, mikesk8 said:

Hi All, I have just got my PiTrex and Pi :) It is an amazing solution I need to say with a lot of possibilities. I have few questions already and wanted to ask you what is the best place to ask them? ;)

You should have received a sheet with the PiTrex that has the address of our chat group. You could ask here and I'll be happy to answer but asking on our group is more likely to be answered quickly and more definitively! Here's where to go to join: https://groups.io/g/pitrex-dev There may be a slight delay on your first post as there are anti-spam measures in place but they'll be removed as soon as you've posted. 

3 minutes ago, gtoal said:

You should have received a sheet with the PiTrex that has the address of our chat group. You could ask here and I'll be happy to answer but asking on our group is more likely to be answered quickly and more definitively! Here's where to go to join: https://groups.io/g/pitrex-dev There may be a slight delay on your first post as there are anti-spam measures in place but they'll be removed as soon as you've posted. 

Super, thank you for your fast answer. I have already joined the group and posted first questions, but wanted to double check if this is the best place :) 

• 7 months later...