IGNORED

Who owns this Relief pitcher for the atari system 1 proto? Please release the rom!

Jack the gamer 3

5 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

If you really think I was trying to make you a bad guy over this, you need to improve your reading comprehension.

Sure it's the other way around. You litteraly came at me after I said that I don't even have contact with the owner on this topic. Why did you even have to write a hole essay on a small topic? I can't even pay on that website yet. I still have time before I even get a credit card or something to pay for that website which means I can spend time learning on how to mature. So you basically wasted you're time here. Either way I'm going to learn. Now please Just stop running you're mouth!!

Edited by Jack the gamer 3

Just now, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Sure it's the other way around. You litteraly came at me after I said that I don't even have contact with the owner on this topic. Why did you even have to write a hole essay on a small topic? I can't even pay on that website yet. I still have time before I even get a credit card, which means I can spend time learning on how to mature. So you basically wasted you're time here. Either way I'm going to learn. Now please Just stop running you're mouth!!

Ask Mom if you can use her credit card.  Problem solved, big guy.

Just now, Jack the gamer 3 said:

My mom would not even spend her money just so I can talk with some owner. She actually pays for important stuff. Not stupid shit. Especially the fact that you want me to ask the owner stupid questions

Sure thing, big guy.

Just now, x=usr(1536) said:

Sure thing, big guy.

Don't believe me? I'll ask right now. And stop with this "big guy" thing. It's really not necessary to say. In fact why are you still running you're mouth? Dosen't this just prove how much if a child you are? Just go do something eles, move on because I'm going to ignore this topic soon anyways. I can't tolerate cringy people like you. savage wanna be.

17 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Of course it's never your fault, big guy.  Couldn't be anything you're doing.  Everyone else is the problem.

Welcome to your future.  It's gonna be fun to watch.

Who said that everyone all of you guys have a problem? Quit worrying about the future! You never know when to shut the fuck up!! It's only 2020. I'm still young. Literally shut the fuck up already!! Can't baise this on maturity either!! as I already asked you to shut you're mouth the first time!! don't try it my nigga ;)

Edited by Jack the gamer 3

5 minutes ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Who said that everyone all of you guys have a problem? Quit worrying about the future! You never know when to shut the fuck up!! It's only 2020. I'm still young. Literally shut the fuck up already!! Can't baise this on maturity either!! as I already asked you to shut you're mouth the first time!! don't try it my nigga ;)

Settle down and stop it with the swearing towards other users, or I will make you invisible.  And even subtle racism is not tolerated here, we are humans on this forum, not races.

Only one warning!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Gotcha ? (I'm black by the way) 

Sorry you to have to grow up in this day and age.  I know Nigga is the friendly version, but racism doesn't only work one way, caucasians could be offended by it.  Best to stick to thoughtful answers and not contribute to this insane environment.

I want a Star Trek future, where nobody sees each other in any color and the world is united.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Sorry you to have to grow up in this day and age.  I know Nigga is the friendly version, but racism doesn't only work one way, caucasians could be offended by it.  Best to stick to thoughtful answers and not contribute to this insane environment.

I want a Star Trek future, where nobody sees each other in any color and the world is united.

I'm really questioning why you guys are so worried about the future. I only made this topic like a day ago..  but that's okay. Is there a way to get rid of this useless topic? Or sense you're a mod. Could you delete the topic?? 

20 minutes ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

That's basically what I just said. I guess I just ignore the group? No way to actually get rid of it??

No, threads are not just deleted so yes you need to just accept it and ignore it. If you cannot, well, you are not going to enjoy interacting in most forums. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Imagine trying to make someone a bad guy over a small little topic. Then bring maturity into the small topic like an absolute dumbass.

As someone who joined this forum at the age of 14 and acted the exact same way as you are currently, here is some advice. This behavior will not make you any friends. People will resent you for it, regardless of age. If you try to wedge your way into a community and dont learn the rules, people will resent you for that as well. This isnt Reddit or 4chan. Be courteous and act like an adult.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Imagine trying to make someone a bad guy over a small little topic. Then bring maturity into the small topic like an absolute dumbass.

Well you can take your own money and purchase that arcade machine so that YOU can "release the rom!" for everyone else to enjoy. How about that?  

Folks in this thread where looking out for you even though you jumped right into the deep end of cardinal sins of the gaming world asking for free copies of games sitting on other peoples property.  It's been mentioned you are a younger person so how about you take the advise of these older folks who have been around the block a few times over in these exact same situations instead of doing pretty much everything you are currently doing which is the exact opposite?

If you want the "ROM" so damn bad, find a way to purchase the machine yourself and give it away to the masses as you wish was done for you. If you are not willing to buy the machine and release the game on your own you really have no place in asking anyone else to do the same. Especially by way of public announcement to total strangers who could not care less about you or your desire for a free copy of a prototype game they (in most cases) paid big bucks to own in the first place. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BDW said:

As someone who joined this forum at the age of 14 and acted the exact same way as you are currently, here is some advice. This behavior will not make you any friends. People will resent you for it, regardless of age. If you try to wedge your way into a community and dont learn the rules, people will resent you for that as well. This isnt Reddit or 4chan. Be courteous and act like an adult.

Brandon you did not act as bad as this person. I remember when you where that age. Ya you where a bit much at times but not like that. Give yourself a little more credit than that ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shawn said:

Well you can take your own money and purchase that arcade machine so that YOU can "release the rom!" for everyone else to enjoy. How about that?  

... I already said I wouldn't ask for rom dumps if I ever got contact with him. If you Actually read what was all going on in the topic. I'm just gonna guess you're all just gonna come at me considering this argeument ended hours ago? Thought so..

4 hours ago, BDW said:

Gotcha.. also what's 4chan. 

3 hours ago, Shawn said:

If you want the "ROM" so damn bad, find a way to purchase the machine yourself and give it away to the masses as you wish was done for you. If you are not willing to buy the machine and release the game on your own you really have no place in asking anyone else to do the same. Especially by way of public announcement to total strangers who could not care less about you or your desire for a free copy of a prototype game they (in most cases) paid big bucks to own in the first place. 

I don't believe there are any other machines that exist. And I already said that I wouldn't bother asking for the rom if I actually were able to talk to him. Image still going on to someone even when they admit there in the wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

... I already said I wouldn't ask for rom dumps if I ever got contact with him. If you Actually read what was all going on in the topic. I'm just gonna guess you're all just gonna come at me considering this argeument ended hours ago? Thought so..

*sigh*

Nobody's "coming at you", as you put it.  What you are now seeing are the consequences of your actions, for which you alone are responsible.

The smart thing to have done here would have been to take your lumps, learn from the experience, and quietly move on to other topics.  In fact, you even stated that this was your intention:

12 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Yeah I'll just ignore this one then I guess. Have a nice day.

But for some reason you've chosen not to do that.  Remember @BDW's earlier advice regarding why you are receiving the reactions that you are?  It's entirely within your power to stop that, provided that you can just let it go, learn from this episode, and move on.

1 hour ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

Image still going on to someone even when they admit there in the wrong.

And in that vein, one additional piece of advice: stop playing the victim.  Nobody likes anyone who can't accept responsibility for their actions and blames the rest of the world for the problems that they created.

16 hours ago, Jack the gamer 3 said:

I don't even have contact with the owner!! Did you even read the topic?

You literally ask in the title who owns it and then ask for that person to release the rom. Whether or not you would ask this person directly or whether or not they'd even see this specific topic, you're still asking here. It's a taboo approach.

The way I see it is that there's an incredible number of unreleased games that have dripped online over the decades, and every one of them is a small miracle. I would not get hung up on ones that are still unavailable to run on emulators and appreciate what we do have.