Jump to content
IGNORED

PAL/GAL Jedec map files for TI, Corcomp, Myarc


Fritz442
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Fritz442 said:

Here's the TI-32K, seems to be the same.

 

; JED2EQN -- JEDEC file to Boolean Equations disassembler (Version V063)
; Copyright (c) National Semiconductor Corporation 1990-1993
; Disassembled from TI_32K_P.JED. Date: 11-1-120

chip TI_32K_P PAL12L6

 

i1=1 i2=2 i3=3 i4=4 i5=5 i6=6 i7=7 i8=8 i9=9 GND=10 i11=11 i12=12
o13=13 o14=14 o15=15 o16=16 o18=18 i19=19 VCC=20

 

equations

/o18 = i8
/o16 = i5 * i7
/o15 = i19 * i9
    + i12 * i11
/o14 = i2 * i1 * i3 * i4 * i5 * i6 * /i8
    + i2 * i1 * i3 * i4 * /i6 * i7 * /i8
/o13 = /i19 * i9
    + /i12 * i11

My code

 

32K-RAM-EXPANSI0N PHP 1260
************** **************
   
  
PCBEN         * 1*    PAL    *20*    vcc
 AMC           * 2*              *19*    AD03    
AMB            * 3*              *18*    MEMENB    
AMA           * 4*               *17*    NC   
A00           * 5*               *16*    AP02 
A01           * 6*               *15*    RAS1
A02           * 7*               *14*    MESEL   
/MEMEN    * 8*               *13*    RAS0
MQ2          * 9*               *12*    REFADR7    
GND           *10*              *11*    REFRAS
 

 

/AP02   = A00* A02
/MEMENB = /MEMEN
/MESEL = PCBEN*AMA*AMB*AMC*MEMEN* /A01*A02 + PCBEN*AMA*AMB*AMC*MEMEN* A00* A01
/RAS0 = MQ2* /AD03 + REFRAS* /REFADR7
/RAS1 = MQ2* AD03 + REFRAS* REFADR7.

 

JL

 

 

Edited by humeur
error write
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2020 at 9:22 PM, mizapf said:

I tried it, and it seems to work (in dosbox).

 

This is the output of JED2EQN for the RS232 PAL:

 


; JED2EQN -- JEDEC file to Boolean Equations disassembler (Version V063)
; Copyright (c) National Semiconductor Corporation 1990-1993
; Disassembled from rs232.jed. Date: 10-27-120

chip rs232 PAL12L6

i1=1 i2=2 i3=3 i4=4 i5=5 i6=6 i7=7 i8=8 i9=9 GND=10 i11=11 i12=12
o13=13 o14=14 o15=15 o16=16 o17=17 o18=18 i19=19 VCC=20

equations

/o18 = /i2 * /i3 * /i19 * i4 * /i5 * /i6 * i7 * i8 * i12 * /i9 * i11
/o17 = /i2 * /i3 * /i19 * i4 * /i5 * /i6 * i7 * /i8 * i12 * i9 * i11
/o16 = /i2 * /i3 * /i19 * i4 * /i5 * /i6 * i7 * /i8 * i12 * /i9 * i11
/o15 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * i4 * i12 * /i11
/o14 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * i12 * /i11
/o13 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * /i4 * i12 * /i11

 

 

 My Equation

 

PAL12L6

RS232/PI0  PHP 1220

 

AME    * 1*        *20*    vcc
A20    * 2*        *19*    CDS
A01    * 3*        *18*    UA1
A03    * 4*        *17*    UAO
A47    * 5*        *16*    CRU
AOS    * 6*        *15*    PIO
A06    * 7*        *14*    BDR
A08    * 8*        *13*    DSR
A09    * 9*        *12*    PCBEN
GND    *10*        *11*    /MEMEN

 

 

PAL12L6

RS232/PI0  PHP 1220

 

 

/DSR    =    /A20*    A01*    /A03*    MEMEN*    PCBEN*    AME
/PIO    =    /A20*    A01*    A03*    MEMEN*    PCBEN*    AME
/BDR    =    /A20*    A01*    MEMEN*    PCBEN*    AME    
/CRU    =       /A20*/A01*A03*/A47*/A05*A06*/A08*/A09*/MEMEN*PCBEN*/CDS
                +    /A20*/A01*A03*/A47*A05*/A06*/A08*/A09*/MEMEN*PCBEN* CDS
/UAO    -    /A20*/A01*A03*/A47*/A05*A06*/A08*A09*/MEMEN*PCBEN*/CDS
                +      /A20*/A01*A03*/A47*A05*/A06*/A08*A09*/MEMEN*PCBEN* CDS
/UA1    -    /A20*/A01*A03*/A47*/A05*A06*A08*/A09*/MEMEN*PCBEN*/CDS
                + /A20*/A01*A03*/A47*A05*/A06*A08*/A09*/MEMEN*PCBEN* CDS

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Fritz442 said:

here's the TI-FDC

 

; JED2EQN -- JEDEC file to Boolean Equations disassembler (Version V063)
; Copyright (c) National Semiconductor Corporation 1990-1993
; Disassembled from TIFDC_P.JED. Date: 11-1-120

chip TIFDC_P PAL12L6

 

i1=1 i2=2 i3=3 i4=4 i5=5 i6=6 i7=7 i8=8 i9=9 GND=10 i12=12 o13=13
o14=14 o15=15 o16=16 o17=17 i19=19 VCC=20

 

equations

/o17 = /i2 * /i3 * /i4 * i5 * i7 * i8 * i12 * i9
/o16 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * /i19 * /i4 * i5 * i6 * /i8 * i9
/o15 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * /i4 * i6 * /i8 * i9
/o14 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * i19 * /i4 * i5 * i6 * /i8 * i9
/o13 = /i2 * i1 * i3 * /i4 * /i5 * i6 * /i8 * i9

 

 

Look at output 17, I have i8 as HIGH, the PDF has i8 as LOW.

I wrote a GAL with input 8 LOW and it does not detect any drives.

 

My Equation PHP1240

 

 

AME         * 1*         *20*    vcc
A00          * 2*        *19*    A411
A01          * 3*        *18*    NC
A02          * 4*        *17*    CRU
A03          * 5*        *16*    WDSEL
DEN          * 6*        *15*    BDR
A07          * 7*        *14*    U27
/MEMEN    * 8*        *13*    U26
PCBEN       * 9*        *12*    A46
GND          *10*        *11*    nc

 

/U26        =    /A00*    A01*    /A02*    /A03*    DEN*MEMEN*PCBEN*AME    
/U27        =    /A00*    A01*    /A02*    A03*    A411*DEN*MEMEN*PCBEN*AME
/BDR        =    /A00*    A01*    /A02*    DEN*    MEMEN*PCBEN*AME    
/UDSEL    =    /A00*    A01*    /A02*    A03*/A411*DEN*MEMEN*PCBEN*AME
/CRU        =    /A00*    /A01*    /A02*    A03*    A46*    A07*/MEMEN*PCBEN

 

 

 

Edited by humeur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, humeur said:

My code

 

32K-RAM-EXPANSI0N PHP 1260
************** **************
   
  
PCBEN         * 1*    PAL    *20*    vcc
 AMC           * 2*              *19*    AD03    
AMB            * 3*              *18*    MEMENB    
AMA           * 4*               *17*    NC   
A00           * 5*               *16*    AP02 
A01           * 6*               *15*    RAS1
A02           * 7*               *14*    MESEL   
/MEMEN    * 8*               *13*    RAS0
MQ2          * 9*               *12*    REFADR7    
GND           *10*              *11*    REFRAS
 

 

/AP02   = A00* A02
/MEMENB = /MEMEN
/MESEL = PCBEN*AMA*AMB*AMC*MEMEN* /A01*A02 + PCBEN*AMA*AMB*AMC*MEMEN* A00* A01
/RAS0 = MQ2* /AD03 + REFRAS* /REFADR7
/RAS1 = MQ2* AD03 + REFRAS* REFADR7.

 

JL

 

 

This matches the new JEDEC equations for the 32K card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am looking to repair the revision E and F SCSI cards for programming the GAL 16v8 and MACH211 if you have the jedec files, or any other documents such as diagrams.

 

  Thank

 

Je recherche pour réparer des carte SCSI révision E et F  la programmation de la GAL 16v8 et du MACH211 si vous avez les fichier jedec, ou tous autre documents comme les schémas.

 

Merci

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fritz442 said:

Yes I agree, but someone with one has to do it. :thumbsup:

@Ksarul has several prototypes - we just need very clear pictures of where the PAL lines go.  I think I posted some previously, but they were older pictures and not too clear.  https://atariage.com/forums/topic/306514-hexbus-jedimatt-compatible-sidecar/?do=findComment&comment=4531730

Here's the chips on board:

74LS259

74LS251

74LS74

1052911-X (TI Hexbus chip - @Ksarul has tons)

F4049BPC - Not sure.  Appears to be a Fairchild chip.

2532JL - 4K DSR (we have a dump)

PAL12L6 - the PAL

 

 

hexbus_int.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, humeur said:

I am looking to repair the revision E and F SCSI cards for programming the GAL 16v8 and MACH211 if you have the jedec files, or any other documents such as diagrams.

 

  Thank

 

Je recherche pour réparer des carte SCSI révision E et F  la programmation de la GAL 16v8 et du MACH211 si vous avez les fichier jedec, ou tous autre documents comme les schémas.

 

Merci

Sorry humeur, I don't have any SCSI cards to get them from. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Schmitzi said:

 

Hi, were they recently changed or are these the files I fetchted some time ago ?

 

Edit: Means: Which ones do I have to download again ? :)

Yes, please download all 3 zip files again, these are the latest...but some files are the same as before,

just changed the dates to keep track of the files.

Also the Corcomp DSDD files U1&U2 are for the controller with the WD2793 chip. The zip has been updated.

Edited by Fritz442
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, acadiel said:

@Ksarul has several prototypes - we just need very clear pictures of where the PAL lines go.  I think I posted some previously, but they were older pictures and not too clear.  https://atariage.com/forums/topic/306514-hexbus-jedimatt-compatible-sidecar/?do=findComment&comment=4531730

Here's the chips on board:

74LS259

74LS251

74LS74

1052911-X (TI Hexbus chip - @Ksarul has tons)

F4049BPC - Not sure.  Appears to be a Fairchild chip.

2532JL - 4K DSR (we have a dump)

PAL12L6 - the PAL

 

Here's the specs on your F4049BPC compliments of 1975 Fairchild Handbook.

I also have several tubes of the 1052911-X if somebody is doing a group project.

 

Doug

F4049-1.PNG

F4049-2.PNG

F4049-3.PNG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I will be writing a program that will convert PAL/GAL data to Binary IN/OUT and create a visual table for reference, then possibly a Logic tree to complete the crossover to standard logic chips. Already half way there, thanks to the DATA book uploaded by dhe. Regards Arto.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...