IGNORED

How do I get jzintv working on RetroPie?

goldengalaxiesgaming

Did you install raspbian and retropie seperately?  And that might not be related to your jzintv install problem.  Can you install jzintv not from source?

Best to ask at the official forum.

https://retropie.org.uk/forum/category/8/help-and-support

Your other option is to install jzintv manually.

Edited by mr_me

49 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Did you install raspbian and retropie seperately?  And that might not be related to your jzintv install problem.  Can you install jzintv not from source?

Best to ask at the official forum.

https://retropie.org.uk/forum/category/8/help-and-support

Your other option is to install jzintv manually.

I don't remember if I installed raspbian and retropie separately. I watched videos on how to install raspberry pie 3 years ago and just followed along. I don't know how to install jzintv not from source or manually. Do you know how I could do that? I am signing up to enter the official forum and will ask there. Thanks.

In the retropie jzintv install options what's the other option in the menu besides install jzintv from source.

Installing it manually would involve downloading jzintv from the official website, putting it in the appropriate folder, giving it executable permissions, testing that it works, then manually configuring the emulation station menu interface.  I don't have an rpi to test but I'll help if you want to try it.

By the way, does freeintv work at all.  It should work with some rom files.

The only other install options are clean up or help. When I had freeintv I could see Intellivision in the menu and the roms but they would not work. Right now I am backing up all the files on my sd card and will try putting on a fresh new image. I hope I don't lose anything because I was able to get Atari 5200 games working and that wasn't easy.