IGNORED

AquaLite 1.11

2 hours ago, jltursan said:

Yep, this one works fine. I'm trying to test the MicroExpander emulation but just after enabling the option the emulator hangs with a MVC++ Debug error ""abort() has been called". Do I need the USB Basic rom placed somewhere?

I've clearly had a bad day today...

I've attached a zipfile, put the usb folder in the AquaLite folder and put the aqubasic.rom in the roms folder. The usb folder is lots of files to play with and listen to.

expander files.zip

Yes, this works and seems to emulate the MicroExpander faithfully!, thanks!

Just a minor annoying behaviour...seems that the MicroExpander setting is disabled after closing the emulator; but the 32KB RAM expansion automatically enabled by the expander, remains. So, you need to setup the RAM expansion to none and enable MicroExpander again every time...

1 hour ago, jltursan said:

Yes, this works and seems to emulate the MicroExpander faithfully!, thanks!

Just a minor annoying behaviour...seems that the MicroExpander setting is disabled after closing the emulator; but the 32KB RAM expansion automatically enabled by the expander, remains. So, you need to setup the RAM expansion to none and enable MicroExpander again every time...

It's intentional that you have to enable the MicroExpander at boot time but I noticed it was saving it's settings on close down and then I did nothing about it!!! I'll put a fix in place. The only thing the MicroExpander can't do is save files, I'm not really sure how to do that, I suspect it would involve a bit of ROM patching.

• Like 1