IGNORED

PlusStore statistic page (new version)

Al_Nafuur

• 7 months later...

I often check the statistics, it is a nice feature. I see that it is based on requests, but not on actual number of games played. How is it calculated? I think it counts the requests like game list etc, but not every game start. Would not be more accurate to just count the game load and game start?

8 hours ago, Wizzard said:

I often check the statistics, it is a nice feature. I see that it is based on requests, but not on actual number of games played.

?

How is it calculated? I think it counts the requests like game list etc, but not every game start.

This statistic is done by just counting the entries in the log table for a specific period of time.

So, every folder or search result is a request. Loading a game is also a request (games > 32 KiB are loaded with multiple requests), downloading the offline ROMs folders from the PlusStore is done in multiple requests too.

Would not be more accurate to just count the game load and game start?

This was not so easy to implement with the log table. But I have setup a new download log so the "My Recently Played ROMs" can be generated faster for every user and for the public download statistic:

this statistic only show the downloads from the public repository and not the downloads from the private "My ROMs" folders.