IGNORED

MAME HSC - 2nd REDEMPTION ROUND

Cynicaster

Welcome to the 2nd redemption round.  PLEASE read this post before participating.  I know everybody hates reading the details, but work with me here.  :)

• Use this round to work on improving your scores on up to (6) already-played games. 

• If you wish to submit fewer than (6) that is fine.  If you're happy with your scores to date, feel free to enjoy a short break. 

• You need not "commit" to game selections up front, but to make record-keeping more manageable, please avoid posting scores for more than (6) different games in this thread. 

• Please ensure DIPs are set according to those listed in the original thread for the games you're playing.  If you're using the same MAME/ROMs/computer as before, this should already be set correctly unless you've changed it. 

CALLING ALL NEW PLAYERS!  If you're seeing this thread and haven't participated in this competition yet, I will allow you to submit scores for all games for the duration of this round, so you can catch up and then proceed with the pack for the remainder of the competition. 

Following this round will be the final round of the competition, consisting of (4) games. 

Redemption Round ends: Sunday 12/6, 11:59pm PST

Previous Round Results:

Vs. Excitebike

Razzie.P

100.0%

roadrunner

93.7%

Cynicaster

84.0%

MAME Offender

67.5%

Floyd Turbo

55.9%

AtariWarlord

48.1%

hero2millions

26.1%

jblenkle

0.0%

youxia

0.0%

S.BAZ

0.0%

bigbee99

0.0%

Donkey Kong

Cynicaster

100.0%

MAME Offender

76.6%

Razzie.P

28.9%

AtariWarlord

11.5%

jblenkle

9.6%

Floyd Turbo

5.1%

roadrunner

4.3%

hero2millions

3.2%

youxia

0.0%

S.BAZ

0.0%

bigbee99

0.0%

Standings to Date:

Razzie.P

70.96%

MAME Offender

61.02%

Cynicaster

60.80%

AtariWarlord

30.13%

Floyd Turbo

28.07%

youxia

26.19%

roadrunner

22.48%

hero2millions

17.55%

jblenkle

10.76%

bigbee99

5.95%

S.BAZ

5.09%

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Sorry if this should be obvious and I'm just having a dumb ---- but what does the red font mean, if anything, on the scores?

No, definitely not obvious... the red font simply denotes scores that were submitted during the first redemption round.  In other words, no practical significance here.  There are no rules against submitting updated scores again on the same game(s) in the current redemption round.      

3 hours ago, TheActivisionary said:

I’m late to the party and was too busy to participate this season, as I dedicate most of my time to the 2600 HSC, but I’m interested in maybe joining in next season. Any idea as to when it will start?

No firm date yet... I reckon Feb/March. Keep checking back for news, it’d be great to have you onboard.