IGNORED

Some of my Geneve software

webdeck

We should consider to set up a folder structure on WHTech where we can collect all these works. The initial structure is at https://ftp.whtech.com/Geneve.new/. I could add "Software" as a generic placeholder, and on the next level, we can sort by topic or by author. As I expect that people look for software by topic rather than by author, sorting by topic makes more sense. DSK format should be preferred for easy use in the Geneve emulation in MAME.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mizapf said:

I'm a bit confused about the version number - do you mean "Boot ROM 0.98" (vs. 1.00) or MDOS / GeneveOS (from which I never saw a version earlier than 1.14 that I got with my machine)?

Sorry, my bad.  Boot ROM 0.98.

"ver" output is: MDOS version 0.97R, 01/04/90 (06/22/90)

I may still have some older MDOS disks lurking about. I think my machine was delivered with 1.04, I had a copy of 1.00 at one point in time, and I had several other variants between 1.04 and 1.14. I also have 0.97H floating around, as that was the first version that supported hard disks. . .

• Like 1