IGNORED

New 2600, 5200, 7800, and Atari 8-bit Computer Games! Pre-Order Today!

Albert

Here are some photos of the label proofs I received recently:

label_proofs_2600_main.jpg

label_proofs_2600_end.jpg

label_proofs_Jaguar.jpg

label_proofs_800.jpg

label_proofs_Cynthcart.jpg

These haven't gone into production yet as we're fixing some minor issues with four 2600 end labels (the ones with the black marks next to them in the second image).  The printer sent me new proofs of these end labels last week, and they should have been here on Saturday.  But everything with FedEx Ground is behind schedule right now, so they didn't show up until Monday.  I was gone most of the day, and when I did arrive home, someone had stolen the package.  So that's great.  The printer is sending out another batch this week.  Always something!

..Al

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 7:14 PM, Albert said:

Here are some photos of the label proofs I received recently:

label_proofs_2600_main.jpg

label_proofs_2600_end.jpg

label_proofs_Jaguar.jpg

label_proofs_800.jpg

label_proofs_Cynthcart.jpg

These haven't gone into production yet as we're fixing some minor issues with four 2600 end labels (the ones with the black marks next to them in the second image).  The printer sent me new proofs of these end labels last week, and they should have been here on Saturday.  But everything with FedEx Ground is behind schedule right now, so they didn't show up until Monday.  I was gone most of the day, and when I did arrive home, someone had stolen the package.  So that's great.  The printer is sending out another batch this week.  Always something!

..Al

porch pirates ugghh!!

• Like 2

The labels have finally arrived and look fantastic!  I am now going to be spending pretty much every waking moment finishing the games, testing and labeling them...  Here are two examples!

scramble_8bit_carts.jpg

DragonsCache_Carts_02.jpg

As soon as I get all these games built, it will be a non-stop, crazy shipping extravaganza!  Then I am taking a damn vacation!  :)

..Al

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, Albert said:

They are coming..  I am likely going to take down the store until the end of April to spend every waking moment working on building these games so I can get them shipped.  :)

..Al

Thanks for the update Albert... I think most of us totally understand and I for one truly appreciate the hard work I know you put into all of this! Pausing the store may be a good idea to slow the influx and stop the drowning (and keep me from being tempted to go look for yet MORE things to add to my order while I'm waiting for it to ship!). ?   Thanks again!

• Like 2

It's like I want to be mad because of how long this process has taken....... but I can't because I know you're working your f@#$%!n ass off and your level work doesn't really have an equal. You really are the best at what you do.

Someone made me a cart here once. It looked like shit. It plays and gets the job done and Im grateful and all still to have it... but I do wish it was you who made it.

• Like 1