IGNORED

HSC17 Round 23: LAST SQUADRON + SECTOR WARS

I loved Terra Cresta in arcade and C64. That's why it was a great surprise to have this kind of "alternate version" of the game -despite the cool add-ons and other sprites are missing! Anyway, its been interesting to take part of the contest. Let's see if I can make some time next year.

Merry Xmas and game on, fellow atarians!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SectorWars said:

Hi guys.  Many thanks for the positive comments on Sectors Wars.  Although I never got to release it back in the day to be able to finish it during lockdown and actually see people playing it is really rewarding.  I never thought such scores were possible so that was a great surprise too.  I will keep an eye out for these competitions and will definitely  play some more.  

Also just want to say how great Last Squadron is.  Shoot 'em ups were and still are my favourite genre and this is a great shooter.  Also from a programming point of view many of us know how much work goes into building something like that in assembler so all credit to Janusz and Michal!  ?

I'm sure both games will play again here, hopefully at a busier time of the season! Usually we don't play any games from the previous season so it may be in HSC19!!!

• Thanks 1