IGNORED

Concerto SD-card multicart ordering info

batari

8 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

For anyone who got theirs, what shipping method was used?  Mine said it was shipped Saturday, but it isn't here yet.  Cheers.

USPS is having MAJOR delays right now. I have made purchases lately and also shipped out items that have taken several days to even show up in their tracking system. A total clusterfuq to say the least ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, DrVenkman said:

I certainly don't mean to be an annoying pest, but approximately how long after we order should we expect to receive some indication of shipment? I managed to get one of the batch put up last Wednesday evening and was just wondering.

I got mine in the batch from the 3rd, and got the shipping notification on Monday.

5 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

USPS is having MAJOR delays right now. I have made purchases lately and also shipped out items that have taken several days to even show up in their tracking system. A total clusterfuq to say the least ? 

Yeah. I had something else I order from eBay that should have been here last Thursday, just arrived today.

I guess that's what happens when Christmas shows up, in a year when everyone has to stay home, and some genius decided to remove the mail sorting machines from hundreds of central POs around the country. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

Yeah. I had something else I order from eBay that should have been here last Thursday, just arrived today.

I guess that's what happens when Christmas shows up, in a year when everyone has to stay home, and some genius decided to remove the mail sorting machines from hundreds of central POs around the country. 

Yup! Plus lots of postal workers have been calling out sick and - surprise - none of the carriers (including UPS and FedEx) hired enough seasonal workers. But I digress. Back to Concerto fun talk!

• Like 1

My Upgrade Cart and another one I bought for a friend shows a Saturday delivery (USPS). It was shipped on the 15th. I seriously doubt I will get it that fast. When I shipped my OG Concerto to Fred it sat around in Oregon a whole extra week longer then the estimated delivery date before it was delivered to Fred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

LOL, I was just wondering what method, I don't care how long it takes.  Otherwise anyone aside from Amazon sucks, I get stuff under 24 hours sometimes.  At the moment it's 2 days, rarely 3, the "white van ninja's" usually beat every carrier. LOL

EDIT: Actually, instacart is the fastest and they have an App, so you can realtime chat with the person picking up your items in the store.  They have our whole grocery order here in 1-2 hours.

EDIT2: Just bought myself a 75 inch 4K TV, it'll be here Friday, between 12pm and 3pm.  Amazon usually doesn't lie, let's see. :ponder:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DrVenkman said:

I certainly don't mean to be an annoying pest, but approximately how long after we order should we expect to receive some indication of shipment? I managed to get one of the batch put up last Wednesday evening and was just wondering.

The 12/9 batch is a bit larger than the rest, and I will be getting these out in the next few days, so they have at least a theoretical chance of arriving by Christmas. The later batches will have to wait until after the weekend. This weekend I will begin releasing carts to reservation holders and maybe adding a few "lottery" carts.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, batari said:

The 12/9 batch is a bit larger than the rest, and I will be getting these out in the next few days

Thanks so much for the info, Fred. :)

As for the general issues with USPS, my wife is a logistics pro. She is currently a production planner for an international consumer products company. Last night we were discussing shipping times for sending stuff to our son in the Pacific Northwest (near Fred, actually - he lives in Portland, currently) - she mentioned that her business suppliers are being affected by logistics planning associated with moving the Pfizer coronavirus vaccines. It’s affecting shipment times via FedEx and UPS directly, and having knock-on affects with USPS, DHL and others who are either helping with local deliveries or are being tasked with the stuff that USPS and FedEx can’t handle at the moment. With many more millions of the Moderna vaccine expected to be moving in the next week too, don’t expect shipping to return to “normal” until closer to Spring.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

I ordered something from a place in Oregon on November 29th with 2 day priority mail shipping. It was marked shipped and a tracking number showed it was delivered to the local post office on the 30th. The last update I've had on it was December 14th, where it was in Memphis. Memphis is about a 3 hour drive away from me and it still hasn't gotten here and no further updates on it.

Yeah. I always find it interesting. I’ll order something, it tears across the country like it’s on fire, gets to Georgia, slams on the brakes, wanders drunkenly around the state, and days later collapses into my mail box. Not pointing fingers, because I know folks who have worked at USPS, and I know how hard they work, but it certainly makes tracking interesting...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cjherr said:

... it tears across the country like it’s on fire, gets to Georgia, slams on the brakes, wanders drunkenly around the state, and days later collapses into my mail box....

Isn't that fairly standard for all experiences in Georgia tho?

(sorry)

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, batari said:

Some get the tracking number and some don't, and I have no idea why :( If anyone doesn't, I can look it up manually.

oh well, with USPS Delays will probably come in time for Valentines Day!  if it's not a pain, do you want me to email you?

PS: Georgia?  Folks I shipped a book from NJ to Massachusetts, it's currently in California.....

• Haha 1