IGNORED

Steve Wozniak's announcement

6502_workshop

Just purchased the Collector's Edition, which I meant to do earlier but had forgotten.  Can never have enough cloth maps.  :) I'm a huge Ultima fan, and even had all the Ultima maps on my wall at Ion Storm a long time ago (and Richard Garriott, who lives here in Austin, dropped by our office a few times and got to see this in my office.. sadly this was before the time of cell phones with cameras, so I didn't get a photo of him looking at them.. <Grin>). 

image.png

Also love that Lord British is in the game.  :)

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-24%2Bat%2B8.06.3

Look forward to playing when I have some time, looks like you guys did a great job of mimicking the old-school Ultima feel!

..Al

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Albert said:

Just purchased the Collector's Edition, which I meant to do earlier but had forgotten.  Can never have enough cloth maps.  :) I'm a huge Ultima fan, and even had all the Ultima maps on my wall at Ion Storm a long time ago (and Richard Garriott, who lives here in Austin, dropped by our office a few times and got to see this in my office.. sadly this was before the time of cell phones with cameras, so I didn't get a photo of him looking at them.. <Grin>). 

image.png

Also love that Lord British is in the game.  :)

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-24%2Bat%2B8.06.3

Look forward to playing when I have some time, looks like you guys did a great job of mimicking the old-school Ultima feel!

..Al

Thanks for your support, and sharing your story about Richard Garriott, very cool! Yeah, so many moments missed in life with phones before cameras ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Albert said:

...I'm a huge Ultima fan, and even had all the Ultima maps on my wall at Ion Storm a long time ago (and Richard Garriott, who lives here in Austin, dropped by our office a few times and got to see this in my office.. 

That is awesome!!!  And a great bit about Lord British himself!!!

<back of my mind...  OMG, did he put PINS in his Ultima cloth maps!!!!!!>  ;-)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Albert said:

(and Richard Garriott, who lives here in Austin, dropped by our office a few times and got to see this in my office.. sadly this was before the time of cell phones with cameras, so I didn't get a photo of him looking at them.. <Grin>).

Here's some grainy, but totally-not-suspicious surveillance footage of the visit  ?

lb2.gif

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...