IGNORED

add menu screen in visual bB?

programtheworld9000

• 2 weeks later...

1446592964_DesktopScreenshot2021_01.04-13_13_46.33(2).thumb.png.c038b609616de23ef5628a0f735658fd.png   1879719498_DesktopScreenshot2021_01.04-13_14_00.12(2).thumb.png.80fa90722c9d79b8b64b51719e0e9c20.png 

this is road rage. I have not programmed sprites yet. the goal of the game is to guide a chicken to the other side of the road moving up, as cars drive at him and get faster over time. dodge a car, and get a points bonus.

1017866839_DesktopScreenshot2021_01.04-13_14_43.87(2).thumb.png.e830993670bfecd7248ba884f6dd3783.png 1074077241_DesktopScreenshot2021_01.04-13_14_55.13(2).thumb.png.faf58f807e137b6ee50f0a7579e46f82.png

this is Cops N' Robbers. I also have not programmed sprites yet. the goal of the game is to grab all the money bags sitting on the ledges before the slow moving criminals armed with weapons do.

the finished games will be downloadable soon. I thought everyone would like to see some photos. hope you like them!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

hey everyone! just wanted to share that I have been making way more advanced games than the ones you see above (Cops N' Robbers, and Road Rage) as of this, I am no longer working on these games and have moved on to other projects. but I will still release the new projects and announce photos and descriptions soon, these games include a remake of Cops N' Robbers, Bag Er' up, Oh Nuts!, and Go Fish!, so stay tuned for those and sorry if you were excited for the other games. some I have not even started to work on, but will soon. I hope to finish them soon, so stay tuned, thank you everyone! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone. I have finished my second homebrew and would like to share it with you all. The game is called Maze Runner.

default.bas.bin

In the game you must escape the maze as fast as you can!

You will also encounter electronic minigames on the walls and you must play them to escape.

Once you make it to the exit door, pull the lever and the game will loop back to the menu screen.

Cut content:

minigames with moving sprites

end screen (program error would not allow me)

shooting things (you can still obtain a gun)

That's about all, but watch out for pits! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone.

I have just finished my next homebrew game.

The tile is "Darkest Dungeon".

default.bas

In the game, you must run around a cave as a monster chases you.

Think of it as a better version of Maze Craze.

I could not add a game over screen, so just try to last as long as you can play.

I was heavily inspired by Deepstone Catacomb by Mick Muze, as you can see in the sprite art.

I do hope to make an adventure game similar at some point, put I do not have the skills as of now.

That's about it, enjoy!

Hello everyone.

I have just started work on a new homebrew called "perry the panda".

However, I have just found a game called "panky the panda" on the store page, which looks very similar to what I was going for.

I am writing this to say I will NOT stop work on this game, but to remind people that I did not know "panky the panda" existed.

So please know when it comes out that it is not a copy, as I had never heard of "panky the panda" before writing this. All the mechanics will be original, and I'm trying to go for more of a kung fu style thing (although I have never seen Kung Fu panda, which will not be my inspiration).

• 2 months later...