IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

3 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

You made a suggestion. I decided to implement it since I thougt it was a good idea.

Anyway it is my fault since I should have included it in the first place.

Thank you that you did! Gameplay is for me much better that way.

Edited by Intymike

• 2 months later...

Hello folks,

Today, finally, I bring you good news.

We received the cartridges a few hours ago. FINALLY!

In order to fulfill all the pre-orders we will need a couple of weeks: 

We will have to check them all one by one, stick the label/sticker, put them in the box and wrap it with protective plastic bubbles (I don't know how it's really called, but I hope you understand me), make the packages and send all the pre-orders.

But first I will send you (beginning tomorrow) an email to each and everyone of you in order to confirm the shipping address since it might have changed after so much time.

This will take me a few days, so please check your spam/junk email folder at least once a day until you receive a message about "Kai Magazine: The sorrow of Gadhlan' Thur pre-order" and please answer it even if your address is correct and the same.

In order to avoid getting these very limited carts lost in the mail, we will not send the game until the address has been confirmed.

The amount of carts and shells of this kind in existance is limited, the ones we and other publishers have received were manufactured 2 years ago, and AFAIK no more have been manufactured so far since then.

Pleople are trying to create carts with the same features but those are still ongoing projects by third party developers.

So each cart is precious and limited at this date. Basically irreplaceable, so far. So we must try to avoid any game being lost in the mail or delivered to the wrong address.

I really want to thank you for the huge patience you all had, for your understanding of this "out of my hands" situation and for your huge support.

I still mantain to this day that the Intellivision community is by far the BEST community I have been envolved with.

If this carts situation is ever resolved, you can be sure that we will make more games for you guys. Happy to do so and noone deserves it more than you guys.

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything, really.

One last thing:

We have been receiving many requests to be able to purchase this game after the sales stopped.

We managed to adquire 45 extra cartridges. I sent emails to everyone who clicked on the "let me know when this product is back in stock" (check your spam folder if you did but you don't see the email).

In the 2 hours since I sent those emails, 11 games have been sold already (out of 45) and I very much doubt more will be made any time soon, so if you wish to purchase the game now is your chance.

https://kai-magazine-software.fwscart.com/The_Sorrow_of_Gadhlan_Thur_for_Intellivision_(Shipment_by_the_end_of_October_2022)/p4398489_20901779.aspx

As I said, I don't know if or when more carts will be available.

This second batch of 45 games will be sent after all the original pre-orders have been sent, so I expect we will be able to ship these 45 games by the end of next month (in 3 or 4 weeks from today).

Thank you again everyone for being literally the best community I have ever had the pleasure to be part of.

Best regards,

Oscar Kenneth.

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 11

Hello,

I finished sending all "address confirmation" emails 24 hours ago.
Most of you already confirmed or updated the address but there are still more than 20 people who hasn't.
Please CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK MAIL FOLDERS and my email should be there, or the email address you used for making the pre-order.
If you still can't find it, please contact me via private mail or via our online shop.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, shipments are 50% done. sorry for taking so long but I am at the hospital in a delicate health condition. I have been for 9 days and I still have an undetermined amount of days to recover.

Anyway my family and collaborators are taking care of sending the games, slowly but steadily.

Once I feel better I will send you the tracking numbers but please know that the games are on your way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

13 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hello, shipments are 50% done. sorry for taking so long but I am at the hospital in a delicate health condition. I have been for 9 days and I still have an undetermined amount of days to recover.

Anyway my family and collaborators are taking care of sending the games, slowly but steadily.

Once I feel better I will send you the tracking numbers but please know that the games are on your way.

What kind of "delicate health condition"!?!? 🫣😥

4 minutes ago, MIK710_0 said:

What kind of "delicate health condition"!?!? 🫣😥

A bacterium collapsed my respiratory system and I almost asfixiated and died.

They had to perform a traqueotomy (or whatever that is called) so I could breathe and they are trying to figure out what kind of bug is causing this so they can find the right treatment.

Anyway I have been through3 cyrguries alreaady just to stay alive.

It looks like the universe really doesn't want this game published, but too late, the game is out there already, I win!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

They had to perform a traqueotomy (or whatever that is called) so I could breathe and they are trying to figure out what kind of bug is causing this so they can find the right treatment.

It looks like the universe really doesn't want this game published, but too late, the game is out there already, I win!

Holy s..t!!!

Dude, take care of your self and don’t worry at all about the games !!!

I wish you a prompt recovery and all the best !

Really.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

All the best for your recovery.