IGNORED

Sigi: A Fart for Melusina - indie game released (in VCS Store)

justclaws

This game has been released on nearly all popular platforms, and now the new VCS.
Players on PC, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Steam PC fans could enjoy this and now VCS owners!

It's retro style, but definitely not a retro game, being on so many modern platforms already.
The developer is Pixel Games, and their web-site is here: https://pixel.lu/

They created a nice video to show off the game which is big on humour. It's not just a "fart joke".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've put together my first of what will eventually be a look at every game available in the VCS Store to date. We'll see if I can actually continue to buy everything, but for now, I did. The goal is to get these produced and out within 3 hours start to finish. Mission accomplished for this one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was struggling with the first boss, but finally got past him. He was tougher for a blind guy!
I could have looked for a gameplay video earlier, but I am also now playing from level 11.

This video also serves to show you, even more than a review, how the game plays. ?
It's fun, but I have started to dislike crows... what about you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 2:10 PM, markofwolves said:

How i can use the controller for jump? Like Unsung warriors.

Yes, it turns out that I had missed the control options in the game, but by default,
A is jump, and B is fire, on the classic controller. (Not shown in the game, but it works with A and B as indicated.)
(Phone screenshot...)
sigi.thumb.jpeg.ef293b975e142febe1ec022b5dbfae61.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Since game saves got wiped with a recent AtariOS update I have a chance to re-play this and a few other games, and tore through it last night. Took 38 minutes to finish with a 91% rating. I NEED TO FIND THE THREE SECRET PARTS!!!

I want to put that info in the thread here. I have found the crown, and maybe the holy object, but need help with the grail. Anyone know where that is?

35 minutes ago, SizzleAtari said:

My quickest full playthrough was 22 minutes. 89% was my highest rating. I've beat the game the past 3 days in a row. Really enjoy it!

Recently hit 91%. I need to figure out how to get the treasure items, then beat it in under a half hour. I hear that plus hitting every secret cave is the key to getting 100%. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been thinking about my personal favorite games so far for the VCS, and surprisingly Sigi is near the top of the list. Can't decide between this and Thrustlander. I'd probably give it to Danger Scavenger except the game is pretty buggy and has some display and input recognition issues. Sigi just has a flow to its platforming that is particularly excellent and the whole package comes together really well.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

OEB-Pete, better known for his Amico YouTube, made a nice review of this game,
and if you're still holding-off buying it, it's great to hear his enthusiastic comments!

For me, short as the game is, in comparison to some, I keep returning to it for fun.