IGNORED

2020/2021 HSC Rd. 6 Pac Man 40th Anniversary

toiletunes

8 hours ago, BydoEmpire said:

I'd like to know as well. I'm assuming we have to play the 40th anniversary version, but if the games are the same it'd be cool to play regular Pac Man Collection, since I actually have that cart.

They score the same, but the mazes are different- plus, not seeing the full maze on screen is another challenge.

However, I like the suggestion, so I am modifying this round to include both- they will be scored separately. You may play one, or both.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, PacManPlus said:

That looks like what is indeed happening, as the 'XM ENHANCED' logo wouldn't be there if it didn't 'detect' the XM/YAMAHA.

Try this one, it's 'forced' to use the TIA sounds.

PMC_XM.A78 128.13 kB · 11 downloads PMC_XM.BIN 128 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks, added to the first post.

5 minutes ago, toiletunes said:

They score the same, but the mazes are different- plus, not seeing the full maze on screen is another challenge.

However, I like the suggestion, so I am modifying this round to include both- they will be scored separately. You may play one, or both.

Sounds good, I always like playing the real cart if I can but js7800 online usually works really well, too.  thanks for being flexible!  I'll probably play both, that's half the fun of the HSC - trying out either new games, or games I haven't played in a long time.

• Like 1