IGNORED

System Info - "MyROMs" double meaning

Andrew Davie

In my System Info report page, I'm shown as "MyROMs Files.  66", but in reality my "My ROMs" directory contains 16 items.

This is potentially confusing - even though one has a space and the other doesn't.

I think there should be a name change somewhere. Probably in "System Info" instead of using "MyROMs", use "Storage"

Thus, "Storage Quota", "Storage Used", "Storage Files".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

In my System Info report page, I'm shown as "MyROMs Files.  66", but in reality my "My ROMs" directory contains 16 items.

Yes the files don't necessarily need to be in the "My ROMs" folder

11 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

Thus, "Storage Quota", "Storage Used", "Storage Files".

done.

15 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

I haven't added any/many files, but now it's telling me I have 115 files.

When I tested earlier, it was 66.  Something's wrong!

Also files in the trashbin and old versions count as files

1 hour ago, Andrew Davie said:

I did a manual count of all files via the web interface and got 33, including contents of trash.

I can't see how it gets 115...?

I checked in the DB, there are 50 Versions of "User Manual.txt" and 20 version of other files connected to your account..

7 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

TY. OK, so if I can't access these then why are they being kept?

I don't know how to see the versions with the nextcloud client, but in the web interface:

grafik.thumb.png.aae0f458673176c40b44a6c138cc2582.png

Something's definitely broken.

When I clicked on the left circled item, I got an error.

I evenually got the menu by clicking on User Manual.txt, then opening the side bar. I deleted the item in Nextcloud. Still on the PlusCart. I deleted it via the WebUI. It refused to delete.  Tried again, even though it told me in the sidebar I'd already deleted it. Again, refusal but this time with an error. And the file is still visible on the PlusCart and in the WebUI.

417076843_ScreenShot2021-01-10at4_02_29pm.thumb.png.1c961b28beb5d3908c55a9dd211449dc.png

So, error?

8 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

Something's definitely broken.

When I clicked on the left circled item, I got an error.

I evenually got the menu by clicking on User Manual.txt, then opening the side bar. I deleted the item in Nextcloud. Still on the PlusCart. I deleted it via the WebUI. It refused to delete.  Tried again, even though it told me in the sidebar I'd already deleted it. Again, refusal but this time with an error. And the file is still visible on the PlusCart and in the WebUI.

417076843_ScreenShot2021-01-10at4_02_29pm.thumb.png.1c961b28beb5d3908c55a9dd211449dc.png

So, error?

Yes the nextcloud web interface is buggy. I don't know why, maybe I misconfigured the webserver (php.ini) or nextcloud's config.php or maybe nextcloud is generally a buggy software.

So if someone knows a good nextcloud admin, PM me.

18 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

please try to delete it again.

51 minutes ago, Al_Nafuur said:

please try to delete it again.

I was about to try, but I see the file is not there anymore.

Perhaps Nextcloud has done the job, because there was a discrepancy; my local Nextcloud showed the file wasn't there, and the web interface/page told me it was there. Now both are in agreement.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

I was about to try, but I see the file is not there anymore.

Perhaps Nextcloud has done the job, because there was a discrepancy; my local Nextcloud showed the file wasn't there, and the web interface/page told me it was there. Now both are in agreement.

it was looked in the database.

seems to happen with nextcloud sometimes:

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/file-is-locked-how-to-unlock/1883?source_topic_id=29527