IGNORED

Keyboard controller glitch?

vitoco

Hi.

Tonight, loaded Tap-a-Mole homebrew game and then I switched the joystick for the keyboards controllers (both). After playing a couple of times, I decided to try the keyboard in Star Raiders game. After the coldstart (power off and on), I went to Public ROMs folder using the console's select and reset switches but the contents I got was my private folder. Went back, down to Public again, and py private contents again. I kept trying even with the joystick (which at some point I connect back in the left connector), but I always got my own folder.

I went to the PlusStore to check my account's configuration and it was normal. After that, I selected again the Public ROMs folder and it was OK, using either the joystick or the console switches.

@Al_Nafuur, could you please check the logs and see how many times did my PlusCart I really requested for My ROMs folder between Tap-a-Mole and Star Raiders? Timestamp is around 2021-01-18 23:15 GMT-4.

After that, I went to my private folder and loaded testcart.bin to test my keyboards, and then I tried to reproduce the glitch, unsuccessfully.

Thanks!