IGNORED

Bayonetta 2 - one of the best games (gameplay and visuals) on the Wii U

awbacon

I remember then the Wii U came out and all the reviews and talk were about it being an underpowered console...so then why does Bayonetta 2 look so damn amazing? I swear it could be late gen PS4 / Xbox One

Oh...and it's also a legit amazing game lolol. Anyone else love it? I always like hearing others opinions

• Like 1

I bought Bayonetta 1 and 2 cheap because of the good reviews videogamecritic gave them and only gave Bayonetta 1 a try so far. I found it a bit too much over the top for my liking, graphically very much oriented towards teenagers. I didn't progress much as I couldn't get used to that button-orgy combos (I grew up with single-button joysticks). Maybe I'll give it a try when other games are exhausted.

It's interesting that games like this are way cheaper used than the WiiU's main children-friendly fare.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:02 AM, slx said:

I bought Bayonetta 1 and 2 cheap because of the good reviews videogamecritic gave them and only gave Bayonetta 1 a try so far. I found it a bit too much over the top for my liking, graphically very much oriented towards teenagers. I didn't progress much as I couldn't get used to that button-orgy combos (I grew up with single-button joysticks). Maybe I'll give it a try when other games are exhausted.

It's interesting that games like this are way cheaper used than the WiiU's main children-friendly fare.

it's def over the top. No questions about it