IGNORED

Crystal Mines II question-demon transformations

jeremiahjt

I am stuck on level 137 (Lift Lackeys, code DRVY) right now.  After getting all of the available crystals you are still short of the amount to get the exit to open.  I am pretty sure the way to get the rest of the crystals is to get some of the demons to transform into the crystal monsters, but I do not know how to do this.  It has happened quite a bit over the previous 163 levels, but I have never figured out how the transformation works.  What is the catalyst that makes the demons transform?

Now if I am wrong about needing the demons to transform to get out of this level, then just let me know without telling me how to get out of the level so I can go try to figure it out.  Even if I am wrong about how to beat the level, I am still curious about the demon transformations.

Well I was wrong about needing to get the demon to transform.  Apparently sometime when you blow up the black expanding tar it becomes a white crystal instead of impassable rock.  The only thing I can think of being the difference is that the tar blocks from the start of the level become crystals and the tar blacks that are created become rock walls.

Still wondering about the transformations though.

Okay, I think for the demons to transform they have to go through a transformation tube. Normally they do not go through those, but they can be pushed through by falling rocks or by you pushing them into one with a still square block.

Crystal demons will eat crystals and they will change into the color crystal they eat.

• Like 1