IGNORED

Development Status: Slot Copy and important Toolchain Changes!

STATUS: Had to roll back the changes in CONFIG for slot to slot copy, as they were getting very tangly trying to use the existing select and slot code and handling the different user interface states. I have written the code in the firmware (documentation for the additional FUJI COPY command going up shortly) and will concentrate instead on a fnc-tool to make sure the firmware side works correctly, before attempting the CONFIG changes, again.

SPECIAL NOTE: Espressif has decided to quickly roll out their 3.0.0 toolchain. This simultaneously chopped off and marked as deprecated the functions we were using to mount the SD card slot for use which was automatically setting up the SPI interface on the FujiNet for us, and we had to shift to another command which requires us to set up the SPI interface before-hand. This seems to work, now that a few of us have gone through building and testing on our hardware by building the firmware in platform.io. _IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO TRY YOUR HAND AT BUILDING THE HARDWARE YOURSELVES, I WILL LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW ON WHERE TO FIND THE BOARD BRING UP INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL NEED TO DO TO BUILD YOUR OWN FIRMWARE STRAIGHT FROM MASTER._

The reason I am bringing this up is because we have been forced to push forward with this initialization change, WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE TOOLCHAIN, and the more brave people I can find to test this change BEFORE we decide to roll it out, the better.