IGNORED

SIO2BT mode: Connection indicator

phigan

This would've been created as in issue on Github, but I can't seem to be able to log into my account there at the moment.

It would be really nice if there was some kind of indication of connection with the other end when in SIO2BT mode. Perhaps when you first hold down A to get into the mode, it can display the blue LED solid for a couple seconds, but then after that it would flash if disconnected and stay solid only if connected.

2 hours ago, phigan said:

This would've been created as in issue on Github, but I can't seem to be able to log into my account there at the moment.

It would be really nice if there was some kind of indication of connection with the other end when in SIO2BT mode. Perhaps when you first hold down A to get into the mode, it can display the blue LED solid for a couple seconds, but then after that it would flash if disconnected and stay solid only if connected.

This sounds handy.

While it's definitely possible, I think it would require a hefty rewrite of the LED code to make it efficient. The way it's written now it would be busy blinking the LED all the time ;) I'll look into it when I have some time.

https://github.com/FujiNetWIFI/fujinet-platformio/issues/431