IGNORED

Anyone here going????

EricDeLee

http://ivorytower.emuviews.com/okge/

All I ask is that if you come here... that you don't buy all of the atari stuff in my town!

:x :x :x

lol Kidding aside... if you get with me at the OKGE... I can show you a few good Atari spots in town and close by. Remember... this is the home of my recent finds (Q*bert Qubes ... less than a buck, River Raid II, Star Wars TAG, Strawberry Shortcake, Frogger II... all at a buck a piece.)

There's lots of things here for Atari collectors, and even some good deals on Atari Jaguar stuff.

Let me know who is coming so that I will know who you are and everything. If I finish my tabletop Atari 2600 system... I will be showing it at the OKGE. Hopefully I can get it done!!!!

Eric DeLee

http://ivorytower.emuviews.com/okge/  

All I ask is that if you come here... that you don't buy all of the atari stuff in my town!  

:x  :x  :x  

lol  Kidding aside... if you get with me at the OKGE... I can show you a few good Atari spots in town and close by.  Remember... this is the home of my recent finds (Q*bert Qubes ... less than a buck, River Raid II, Star Wars TAG, Strawberry Shortcake, Frogger II... all at a buck a piece.)

There's lots of things here for Atari collectors, and even some good deals on Atari Jaguar stuff.  

Let me know who is coming so that I will know who you are and everything.  If I finish my tabletop Atari 2600 system... I will be showing it at the OKGE.  Hopefully I can get it done!!!!

Eric DeLee

Unfortunalty, I won't be able to go to any more shows for this year(2 is my quota unless I can get more time off)

However, AVC will be one of the sponsors of the OKGE(we doanted a year subscription to the atari zone fanzine for a prize) also we will have a rep there (I haven't contacted him yet if he is going to offical rep the club or if he just wants to go on his own).

Dan Iacovelli

I'll be there as an exhibitor. Just look for the big dude in the Metroid shirt! I'll be concentrating about half and half on gaming and computing. One table for gaming stuff, the other for computing. I'll be lugging my Atari 800XL and a ton of games and accessories, my Vic-20 with games and accessories (along with some Commodore 64 games and accessories). I don't know exactly what I'll be bringing as far as games go, but I do know that I'll have a 3DO and a TurboGrafx-16 up and running for demo (if I can locate my frickin' TG-16 games that is!). I'll also have me Vectrex there, mwahahaha!!! Oh, sorry. Hope I'll see ya all there!

So Eric is the reason I can't find squat here! Oh well, I am the one taking all the good Genesis stuff for good prices. And I have also been taking all the 2600 DSB carts...heh. As for the few good atari places here...Only Vintage Stock really has the best prices. Occasionally the thrifts used to have some good stuff. But the last good game I got at a thrift for a good price was Fast Eddie and that was still 1.98 or something. As for Hershel's...well...he needs to rethink his pricing before I go back in the store. Also he needs to start pulling the stuff from the back room more instead of waiting on clearing out what he has up front already. And let us not forget the flea market....ahh..yes. Richard certainly has the largest selection in town. But his place is so damn cramped that you can never look thorough enough. That and he constantly eyes you like your gonna rip him off. Thankfully Richard knows nothing on rarity and people have picked up Top Loader NES systems from him with dog bone controllers for about 30 bucks or so. But for the Atari side...I have all I want from him. Otherwise the Flea market is a crap shoot. I haven't found anything at the outside one in over a year. Last good find there was over a year ago on a slightly rainy day. I picked up a 4 switcher in good shape with over 80 games in a box for 10 bucks. Mogul maniac in there...

So..Eric..what did I leave out that I haven't found? Pawn shops stop carrying Atari years and years ago around here. I am curious where you picked up the Qberts Qubes now that I know your local to me. River Raid 2...well, I never cared for that one and have seen it a few times. Not for the price you paid though. Strawberry shortcake..yeah, picked that one up about 3 times for trades and usually it ran me about 2 bucks at the most. As for StarWars TAG. I picked mine up back in 89 or so from a pawn shop that used to be called Irish O'Gradys. Too bad they ain't there anymore and are now a different pawn shop these days. I haven't seen a TAG since. But I will be happy to show you my SW:TAG WIP proto I picked up from a yahoo auction for about $5...hehe

:D

Jack,

Your an exhibitor...you better be there! ;)

Still, Eric, I have one table left next to Greg Little. Want to claim some space for your stuff to show?

;)

Contact me if your interested...I also looked over the room again yesterday and made my own measurements. Looks like I can squeeze one more table in the area by the Mario Kart Challenge and the trade table...

I don't think the Mrs. or I will be able to attend this year, however after seeing the beautiful Oklahoma countryside on our way back from Austin it's certainly tempting, and it looks like the show is coming together very nicely. Just an unfortunate confluence of timing though, the same that prevents us from going to CGE this weekend. I'm with you in spirit, at any rate, and wishing I could be there! :D