IGNORED

Analogue Super NT production runs?

The Super NT classic, Super NT-SF and Super NT-Black are all gone. The NT Min Noir is $499 and is still there. Who the hell needs a $500 NES?

That would be me, but I got one the last time they were available. [emoji16] With the jailbreak it’s well worth it IMHO. Love my NT Mini Noir!
  • Like 1

I was able to wrangle a couple SuperNTs using 2 different browsers, addresses, and payment methods.  One for me, and one for my life long best friend out in Oklahoma which remotely I'm helping him design a modern gaming room for him and the kids.  HDMI consoles, mods, retrotink is the direction that's going with quite a few devices.  They were both the classic(SNES) style.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Master Phruby said:

The Super NT classic, Super NT-SF and Super NT-Black are all gone. The NT Min Noir is $499 and is still there. Who the hell needs a $500 NES?

What I meant is I got an email about the Nt Mini Noir restock, but not the Super Nt. So I was not sure if the latter had been back in stock. Seems you were right, though (which means Analogue messed up again).

3 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

What I meant is I got an email about the Nt Mini Noir restock, but not the Super Nt. So I was not sure if the latter had been back in stock. Seems you were right, though (which means Analogue messed up again).

Strange. I got an email for both. Super NT at 10am and 4pm for Noir on Thursday.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I think you specifically had to sign up for the notification thingy for Super Nt.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

You must be right and it makes sense after all. But since I didn't sign up for the Mini and got an email anyway, it was confusing.

Yeah, I got that one as well. I think they sent that out to everyone who met some sort of requirement. Maybe it was for their general mailing list that they never use or maybe it was sent to everyone that had bought something from them previously.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

7 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, I got that one as well. I think they sent that out to everyone who met some sort of requirement. Maybe it was for their general mailing list that they never use or maybe it was sent to everyone that had bought something from them previously.

Go back to the email they sent and click on "subscription preferences". I'm assuming if they aren't selected you are on individual notifications. 

22 minutes ago, Outdoormongoose said:

Go back to the email they sent and click on "subscription preferences". I'm assuming if they aren't selected you are on individual notifications. 

I don't know. I've had my Super Nt for years now, so all of this really has nothing to do with me. They did have a tendency not to email me for the very few things that I signed up to be notified for in the past.

Got shipping notice today on the Super NT. I wonder how many they made in this batch? What's the minimal number a company can have manufactured? 500? Why can't they make it 10K and reduce the price for a larger order? I'm thinking they probably don't have the money for  manufacturing larger quantities.

• Like 1

They shipped mine on the 15th surprisingly to my happiness through Fedex.  UPS is the devil as far as packages going to this address.  At a minimum at least a corner or whole side gets smooshed in some, even money a hole gets blown into it too.  I figured I'd risk it, paid off. :D

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 6:33 PM, Tanooki said:

They shipped mine on the 15th surprisingly to my happiness through Fedex.  UPS is the devil as far as packages going to this address.  At a minimum at least a corner or whole side gets smooshed in some, even money a hole gets blown into it too.  I figured I'd risk it, paid off. :D

I got mine today. Night and day difference. I’m even keeping the box...even the box is nice.

Now I want them all the consoles to replace my stuff lol.

• Like 2

Received it next day on saturday. I ran the smoke monster jailbreak on it. Now I don't need my old Super Everdrive. It still tells me I can't run Super Mario Kart due to unsupported enhancement chip. I could have sworn I got the latest jailbreak to run that. Oh well. Do I want to send $200 for a FXPak to run Star Fox and a few other games?

• Like 1

I ran smokemonster on the existing black I got as a place holder hoping I'd find the SNES style one in the future (which now I hav.)  It hasn't shown up yet, but if Fedex has some level of honor it should show up a day early considering how it has been tracking.  The black one I have the jailbreak on, and I'll add it to this one too, because not so much for the free rom play but the other rolled up stuff it includes too.

The JB as I've seen on ebay, oh will that ever add some value to an interested party. :)

7 hours ago, Master Phruby said:

Received it next day on saturday. I ran the smoke monster jailbreak on it. Now I don't need my old Super Everdrive. It still tells me I can't run Super Mario Kart due to unsupported enhancement chip. I could have sworn I got the latest jailbreak to run that. Oh well. Do I want to send $200 for a FXPak to run Star Fox and a few other games?

Uh... just buy the real carts. Star Fox and Super Mario Kart are like $15~$20 max CIB. Not much point in spending $200 if you can get the real thing for ~10% of the price.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

On 4/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, Steven Pendleton said:

Uh... just buy the real carts. Star Fox and Super Mario Kart are like $15~$20 max CIB. Not much point in spending $200 if you can get the real thing for ~10% of the price.

Maybe in Japan. In the US you would be getting close to $200 CIB.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Punisher5.0 said:

Maybe in Japan. In the US you would be getting close to $200 CIB.

I'm going by ebay prices, where I see Japanese versions for ~$20 or so. Scrolling through Amazon Japan listings, it took a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to find a CIB one, but they have one for 770 yen + shipping. I'm not sure if there is a difference in regional versions, though, especially in Star Fox, as I've never played any version of the original game, but it's an option.

• Like 1