IGNORED

Games not uploading the HSC corrrectly

Wizzard

• 2 weeks later...

I do not want to be unkind, but who would be able to check this problems and maybe fix it? (also Turmoil PAL60 records the high score in wrong category)

I am just asking, because I am not sure. I really like this High Score feature, it makes me to play more!

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 10:52 PM, Wizzard said:

I think I found another games that do not upload the high score correctly. Jawbreaker PAL, I played some games today and no PAL games recorded any score. Then I tried NTSC version and the score was recorded.

Sorry I missed your bug report.

1 hour ago, Wizzard said:

I do not want to be unkind, but who would be able to check this problems and maybe fix it?

I just tested Jawbreaker PAL60 and the score was recorded. Sometime the score is not recorded when the internet connection between the API and the PlusCart's WiFi module is closed. The WiFi module usually reconnects to the server if this happen, but sometimes this won't work or isn't fast enough. I am testing a new reconnection timeout of 1 second with my current dev build.

2 hours ago, Wizzard said:

(also Turmoil PAL60 records the high score in wrong category)

I opened a Bug report post for this:

2 hours ago, Wizzard said:

I am just asking, because I am not sure. I really like this High Score feature, it makes me to play more!

?

3 minutes ago, Al_Nafuur said:

I just tested Jawbreaker PAL60 and the score was recorded. Sometime the score is not recorded when the internet connection between the API and the PlusCart's WiFi module is closed. The WiFi module usually reconnects to the

?

Ok, maybe it was just PAL version, will try again later, thanks for the help.