IGNORED

Bernie and the Cubic Conundrum (WIP)

Muddyfunster

I've added a playable demo to the first page.

This is a very early alpha build and I've not worked on this for a while other than to clean things up for a demo release. Most of the menu items don't do anything in this build.

There are also a few glitches and bugs, so be warned! This is more to show where Bernie is at. (He has unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat to EXO and Keystone Kapers, this last few months).

I'll be returning to complete Bernie early next year after Keystone Kapers is done.

Enjoy the demo!

• Like 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE (tomorrow)!!

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Bernie and the Cubic Conundrum on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Playing this game it reminds me of the Music/ Action Adventure game Candace of Hyrule, where the monsters move on the downbeats of the songs since Berbie's bad guys bounce and move at the same time. Looks like a winner, fo' sho

Seriously, Ill pay your wife for a crocheted Bernie. I need it for the Atari part of my office. I'll give her BUXX, dude... Cold American BUXX.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...