IGNORED

Accidentally deleted public roms folder

marauder666

Just now, marauder666 said:

On my computer, and it resync'd. Lost them all.

Tried copying from a backup I had, but obviously, I haven't got the space to upload them all.

I assume its a shared folder, can Andrew or Al_Nafuur, sort this out for me.

Thanks.

The Public ROMs are stored in the shared space on the PlusStore.

In other words, as far as I'm aware (and these days I'm not too aware)... they are not on your PlusCart. You just have a "virtual folder" and you see exactly what I see as far as "Public ROMs" goes.  So when you say "tried copying", what exactly were you doing? Copying to where?  Also please give us your PlusCart firmware version, just so we can trace things if needed.

1 minute ago, marauder666 said:

On my computer, and it resync'd. Lost them all.

Tried copying from a backup I had, but obviously, I haven't got the space to upload them all.

I assume its a shared folder, can Andrew or Al_Nafuur, sort this out for me.

Thanks.

It is a shared folder and you don't have the rights to write or delete. But you have removed yourself from the share. I will try to revert this...

1 minute ago, marauder666 said:

They always got synced to the nextcloud folder on my Mac.

Its the virtual folder thats gone then?

I can see them on the pluscart, so its the link to the virtual folder has been deleted, which shows up in the plusstore, and gets synced to the Mac.

Can't help on that, other than to suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling/connecting Nextcloud?

3 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

Can't help on that, other than to suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling/connecting Nextcloud?

that wouldn't help, except he also registers a new account. But then he would have to connect his PlusCart to this new account, and upload all his private ROMs again.