IGNORED

CLUB COLECOVISION

tanuki

Fans of ColecoVision and friends of Côté Gamers, it's time to get serious!

If you have at home our last two games, Uwol and Sir Ababol, you'll understand why. The time has indeed come to officially announce the opening of our club dedicated to Colecovision.
On the program : reading, games, gifts, contests and much more, but let's start at the beginning.

What is it all about?

You subscribe to our club and receive in return several times a year various things.

There are 2 formulas:

1-the free formula valid for 1 year.
It gives you access to :

- 20 pages of our magazine in PDF format (4 times a year)
-A 3D file to print
-An illustration to print

2-The "FAN formula" valid for 1 year
For 75€ (40€ subscription + 30€ shipping + 5€ covering paypal transaction fees) you will receive :

-A nominative, numbered membership card
-One game in a standard Côté Gamers box version (like Uwol) (once a year, reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games and you'll have to show you still have our games ! We want to reserve these limited games to true fans of Colecovision, not speculators)
-A 40-page color magazine (4 times a year)
-A sheet of A4 stickers (once a year)
-3 encyclopedic sheets (4 times a year for a total of 12 sheets)
-At least one miniature 3D print replica to collect.
-A discount of 11€ to be used on the purchase of Pengy (34€ instead of 45€, released in June 2021) + free shipping on this game (sent with the 1st issue of the magazine)

The magazine
This magazine is 100% full color, on high quality paper, just like the paper of the instructions leaflets offer with our games.

The content will be divided between feature articles, game aids, tests, contests, interviews etc.

The contests in the magazine will be reserved for FAN subscribers. These contests will allow you to win special stickers for games, overlays, posters, games etc.

The cover and its concept.

As you can see on the visual below, the cover of our magazine is not classic. We opted for a rather special concept. In fact, each one will represent a moment in the life of a ColecoVision player. For Volume 1, even though Christmas is long gone, we wanted to immortalize that moment when we dreamed of owning a ColecoVision when we were kids. This memory may speak to some of you ^^. The following covers will return in the same way on a nostalgic memory.

The name of the magazine

The name you see on the cover below is provisional. We will give this magazine the name you choose! We will conduct a survey to decide on the final title.

The magazine team.

The members of Côté Gamers have already proven themselves with many books and magazines recognized for their quality in France. So they naturally take over the service for this magazine. We also welcome outside personalities such as Youki, author of Muncher Mouse, Knight'n More etc, Grostonton, graphic designer on Muncher Mouse and Michael Thomasson from Good Deal Games, who no longer need to be introduced. Of course we will welcome new participants later on.

The release date of the first volume.

We will publish the first volume of the magazine in June 2021. This will allow us to obtain some memberships in our club.

The membership card

The card is nominative and numbered, in pvc. Each month a draw will allow you to win gifts and points thanks to your number. The points will be used to win other gifts.

The game offered

We are keeping this game secret for the moment to keep the suspense a bit, but it will be published exclusively for the club (in limited edition therefore) and in a big box, like our other games, with a notice and a postcard.

How to subscribe ?

Make the payment of 75€ to cotegamers@cotegamers.com via Paypal and indicate "Club Colecovision" in the message and you will be subscribed. We will contact you back to give you your member number.
Attention, subscriptions also allow you to get gifts depending on the date of your payment. The first 30 subscribers will have their name in the magazine, 2 encyclopaedic collector's cards with a single print run as a thank you. The next 30 subscribers will have their name in the magazine and a collector's single-issue card. The next 30 will have their name in the magazine. The first 90 subscribers will receive a 3D print as a gift.

The cover (remember that the title is provisional and only appears on the illustration to give you an idea of what it looks like.)

couverture-vol.1.thumb.jpg.a3684ef1ad78679867b7951d9bb00ec7.jpg

We are saving information for further updates on this topic, but be aware that we have interesting projects for our members!

Coming soon: the summary of the magazine!

We would like to ask you a question. Would you like a more expensive subscription formula (a premium subscription) but which would allow you for example to receive holographic stickers for games already published, various goodies, autographed boxes etc?

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, tanuki said:

-One game in a standard Côté Gamers box version (like Uwol) (once a year, reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games)

Reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games.  I have Maria and Fantasy Puzzle plus Frozen Fort on pre-order. Does that count?

22 minutes ago, tanuki said:

-One game in a standard Côté Gamers box version (like Uwol) (once a year, reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games)

I am confused what is meant by this comment? Why is it reserved only for people with at least 3 Cote Gamers games?

14 minutes ago, zaphro72 said:

I am confused what is meant by this comment? Why is it reserved only for people with at least 3 Cote Gamers games?

We don't want people who are only interested in a limited edition game to have the game and then resell it to the highest bidder!
This is a club between fans above all ;)

We have changed the text of the presentation a little to make it clear.

"reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games and you'll have to show you still have our games ! We want to reserve these limited games to true fans of Colecovision, not speculators"

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, tanuki said:

We don't want people who are only interested in a limited edition game to have the game and then resell it to the highest bidder!
This is a club between fans above all ;)

We have changed the text of the presentation a little to make it clear.

"reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games and you'll have to show you still have our games ! We want to reserve these limited games to true fans of Colecovision, not speculators"

Thanks for the clarity. Wish there was a different way you could tackle that as it does limit make it tougher for new people to get involved.

I am an avid coleco collector and want to sign up for this club but not if I don't get the Game. I have never heard of this homebrew scene but am very interested.  Is there any way to sign up without owning previous games and get the secret game?  I am currently members of opcode and collectorvision club if that helps at all. If it helps,  I can send pictures of my collection to show how dedicated I am. 

payment sent

8 hours ago, tanuki said:

Fans of ColecoVision and friends of Côté Gamers, it's time to get serious!

If you have at home our last two games, Uwol and Sir Ababol, you'll understand why. The time has indeed come to officially announce the opening of our club dedicated to Colecovision.
On the program : reading, games, gifts, contests and much more, but let's start at the beginning.

What is it all about?

You subscribe to our club and receive in return several times a year various things.

There are 2 formulas:

1-the free formula valid for 1 year.
It gives you access to :

- 20 pages of our magazine in PDF format (4 times a year)
-A 3D file to print
-An illustration to print

2-The "FAN formula" valid for 1 year
For 75€ (40€ subscription + 30€ shipping + 5€ covering paypal transaction fees) you will receive :

-A nominative, numbered membership card
-One game in a standard Côté Gamers box version (like Uwol) (once a year, reserved for people with at least 3 Côté Gamers games and you'll have to show you still have our games ! We want to reserve these limited games to true fans of Colecovision, not speculators)
-A 40-page color magazine (4 times a year)
-A sheet of A4 stickers (once a year)
-3 encyclopedic sheets (4 times a year for a total of 12 sheets)
-At least one miniature 3D print replica to collect.
-A discount of 11€ to be used on the purchase of Pengy (34€ instead of 45€, released in June 2021) + free shipping on this game (sent with the 1st issue of the magazine)

The magazine
This magazine is 100% full color, on high quality paper, just like the paper of the instructions leaflets offer with our games.

The content will be divided between feature articles, game aids, tests, contests, interviews etc.

The contests in the magazine will be reserved for FAN subscribers. These contests will allow you to win special stickers for games, overlays, posters, games etc.

The cover and its concept.

As you can see on the visual below, the cover of our magazine is not classic. We opted for a rather special concept. In fact, each one will represent a moment in the life of a ColecoVision player. For Volume 1, even though Christmas is long gone, we wanted to immortalize that moment when we dreamed of owning a ColecoVision when we were kids. This memory may speak to some of you ^^. The following covers will return in the same way on a nostalgic memory.

The name of the magazine

The name you see on the cover below is provisional. We will give this magazine the name you choose! We will conduct a survey to decide on the final title.

The magazine team.

The members of Côté Gamers have already proven themselves with many books and magazines recognized for their quality in France. So they naturally take over the service for this magazine. We also welcome outside personalities such as Youki, author of Muncher Mouse, Knight'n More etc, Grostonton, graphic designer on Muncher Mouse and Michael Thomasson from Good Deal Games, who no longer need to be introduced. Of course we will welcome new participants later on.

The release date of the first volume.

We will publish the first volume of the magazine in June 2021. This will allow us to obtain some memberships in our club.

The membership card

The card is nominative and numbered, in pvc. Each month a draw will allow you to win gifts and points thanks to your number. The points will be used to win other gifts.

The game offered

We are keeping this game secret for the moment to keep the suspense a bit, but it will be published exclusively for the club (in limited edition therefore) and in a big box, like our other games, with a notice and a postcard.

How to subscribe ?

Make the payment of 75€ to cotegamers@cotegamers.com via Paypal and indicate "Club Colecovision" in the message and you will be subscribed. We will contact you back to give you your member number.
Attention, subscriptions also allow you to get gifts depending on the date of your payment. The first 30 subscribers will have their name in the magazine, 2 encyclopaedic collector's cards with a single print run as a thank you. The next 30 subscribers will have their name in the magazine and a collector's single-issue card. The next 30 will have their name in the magazine. The first 90 subscribers will receive a 3D print as a gift.

The cover (remember that the title is provisional and only appears on the illustration to give you an idea of what it looks like.)

couverture-vol.1.thumb.jpg.a3684ef1ad78679867b7951d9bb00ec7.jpg

We are saving information for further updates on this topic, but be aware that we have interesting projects for our members!

Coming soon: the summary of the magazine!

We would like to ask you a question. Would you like a more expensive subscription formula (a premium subscription) but which would allow you for example to receive holographic stickers for games already published, various goodies, 

Edited by TOYPIGG
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Aaron Spinks said:

I am an avid coleco collector and want to sign up for this club but not if I don't get the Game. I have never heard of this homebrew scene but am very interested.  Is there any way to sign up without owning previous games and get the secret game?  I am currently members of opcode and collectorvision club if that helps at all. If it helps,  I can send pictures of my collection to show how dedicated I am. 

Don't worry, if you still don't have 3 ColecoVision games from Côté Gamers, you still can have the free game as you don't have to show us your 3 games now to obtain the game. The subscription is valid for one year. Until then we will publish new games and reissue old ones. So you will be able to get the 3 necessary games and when you have them, you can receive the free game.

7 hours ago, Robbie Colecovision said:

Will this allow us to buy sold out games like muncher mouse also I already have uwoul can I pick another game as my free one 

thanks 

The Club will not allow you to buy these sold out games but we'll make a new run of KNM and Muncher mouse this year ;)

The game offered will not be an old game, but a completely new game.

Let the first buyers of our games be reassured, we won't make any variation, we don't want to take advantage of the fact that you collect games to sell you more and more!
And moreover you will even be entitled to small specific gifts as supporters of Côté Gamers ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tanuki said:

Don't worry, if you still don't have 3 ColecoVision games from Côté Gamers, you still can have the free game as you don't have to show us your 3 games now to obtain the game. The subscription is valid for one year. Until then we will publish new games and reissue old ones. So you will be able to get the 3 necessary games and when you have them, you can receive the free game.

The Club will not allow you to buy these sold out games but we'll make a new run of KNM and Muncher mouse this year ;)

The game offered will not be an old game, but a completely new game.

Let the first buyers of our games be reassured, we won't make any variation, we don't want to take advantage of the fact that you collect games to sell you more and more!
And moreover you will even be entitled to small specific gifts as supporters of Côté Gamers ;)

Thanks so much for the reply! I joined last night! 

• Like 1