IGNORED

CLUB COLECOVISION

tanuki

We will also post here the interesting news we publish on Facebook and Twitter. This way nobody will miss anything ;)

And to start, here is a little post about the games in our magazine.

There are several games in the magazine, all of which are reserved for Coleco club members.
These games allow you to earn points. You can exchange the points for gifts. Some of them are easy, others much less ? The most difficult ones give you the most points.
Of course there will also be games on this group. We are waiting for next week to launch them, to allow everyone to confirm that they want to receive our newsletter or join this group.
Here is an example of difficult game:

1109265233_FBclubCVjeuexemple.thumb.jpg.c8b2cbfc582fcf7094831c48f974fcb3.jpg

INFO ABOUT THE CLUB COLECOVISION
You will receive your magazine with a small black box. In this box you will find the 4 encyclopedic cards + your membership card + a small object to start a collection. We have "big" plans for this collection and we have started to produce the "sequel". I won't say more for the moment, but you can find more information on the small explanatory note that comes with the object.
WHAT SUSPENS ! ^^

The second game in our magazine is already solved. We didn't think that someone will be able to find the difference thanks to the image posted here ^^. So don't take it into account, we will propose a new image to compensate.

Congratulations to Reinhard for finding the difference, so he wins 50 points!
Edited by tanuki

1 hour ago, zaphro72 said:

Just wondering if the exclusive games for club members to buy are going to be announced to the general public what they are? Or are they meant to be a secret for the club members only?

You mean the  game that is offered to club members? 

On 10/6/2021 at 6:28 AM, tanuki said:
INFO ABOUT THE CLUB COLECOVISION
You will receive your magazine with a small black box. In this box you will find the 4 encyclopedic cards + your membership card + a small object to start a collection. We have "big" plans for this collection and we have started to produce the "sequel". I won't say more for the moment, but you can find more information on the small explanatory note that comes with the object.
WHAT SUSPENS ! ^^

The second game in our magazine is already solved. We didn't think that someone will be able to find the difference thanks to the image posted here ^^. So don't take it into account, we will propose a new image to compensate.

Congratulations to Reinhard for finding the difference, so he wins 50 points!

Got my package in the mail today and I am super happy with it!  It is a great club and the magazine is very nice!

One question were we supposed to get something to put on the small object as I think the note mentions it?  I checked the box for it but did not get it.

The object looks amazing however and looking forward to the sequel!

I am definitely going to join again for the next round.

• Like 1

Thank you for this feedback, we are so happy to knwo you like it (really!).

Concerning the small object, you will receive something to "decorate" it with the next magazine. Maybe we were not very clear about the content, sorry. We have a whole collection to offer you, at the end you will have a real decor ^^.

I am definitely going to join again for the next round.

youhou!! - notrevievousinteresse - Le blog qui est trop bien pour toi! -  Cowblog

• Thanks 1

On 10/5/2021 at 6:33 AM, youki said:

Too easy , i have found the 7 in a blink... ?

7.PNG

I found a couple others in the picture itself. Left has a red cone beneath the blue thing on the ship and the right has a purple one. The face screen pattern of dots on the helmet is also slightly different.