IGNORED

CLUB COLECOVISION

tanuki

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

The contest about Pengy is now finished. For the moment we don't have any record. You were not interested in the competition?

I just haven't had the time.  Was hoping to try over this weekend - but now too late ?

I thought this was a great idea for a competition - perhaps repeat it but for a longer period?

My package arrived today!!!!  It arrived safely, no damage or anything.

The items look great, literally just received the package and opened it up.  Hopefully later today or tomorrow I will have time to look at everything in more detail, and try the games :)

thanks from,

Club Colecovision member #008

• Like 1

16 hours ago, youki said:

You have the license to Kill! ?

Tanuki , who is 007? 

I don't know if I can give the name here ^^.

2 hours ago, Bomberman93 said:

How many different trading cards (10x15cm) existing already?

With the club there are 6 cards and until now, in english and for the colecovision only there are 12 cards.

If you want the great total, all hardwares and subjects included, there are 131 cards.

Not sure if any of you like to keep you CV boxes in plastic protectors, if you do I use stack up protectors for the Cote game boxes.
I get them here:
https://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/cgi-bin/snippet.cgi?todo=as_page;instance=4569532134;num=3;community_id=4011174210#!/Stack-Up-Protector-read-description/p/27989204/category=3708431
The protector is a little wider than the box, but over all it's a good fit.
IMG-8808.thumb.jpg.59e585ee4be402983489230e6d2eba74.jpg    IMG-8810.thumb.jpg.a3a04cbdeaba17f86413983d689474fe.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, evg2000 said:

Not sure if any of you like to keep you CV boxes in plastic protectors, if you do I use stack up protectors for the Cote game boxes.
I get them here:
https://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/cgi-bin/snippet.cgi?todo=as_page;instance=4569532134;num=3;community_id=4011174210#!/Stack-Up-Protector-read-description/p/27989204/category=3708431
IMG-8808.thumb.jpg.59e585ee4be402983489230e6d2eba74.jpg    IMG-8810.thumb.jpg.a3a04cbdeaba17f86413983d689474fe.jpg

Link doesn't work. I used ZELDA FOUR SWORDS NTSC ONLY! Nintendo Gamecube Display Case. Works very well. 7 3/4 x 5 5/8 x 1 7/8 inch  197 x 143 x 47mm. These seem to be out of stock, though. Were sold through retroprotection.com and seller retroprotection on eBay.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:45 AM, evg2000 said:

I get them here:

Thanks, for the link.  It didn't work, but I went to the main page and I found the item.  I've been looking for one of these to put my sealed copy of Stackup in. I will also put my new game from Cote Gamers in one too, as I just got my package this weekend.

Hello everyone.
I'm passing this message to explain that Côté Gamers is on break since 10 days but that our activities will resume soon.

So don't worry if we are a bit late to answer you by mail or for the shipments.

For those who are interested, I am the director of Côté Gamers and all the operations are done by me (stock management, supply etc)me. I am also responsible for an animal shelter. Since 10 days we have a terrible epidemic in the shelter, which has already made many victims. So I had to put Côté Gamers on hold. I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Club activities, news and expeditions will resume as soon as possible, probably at the end of next week.

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2021 at 12:38 PM, Tony Cruise said:

My package finally arrived today, very well packed, everything survived safe and sound.

Everything is of very high quality, very good work to all involved.

I will do a video when I get some gaming time.

GREAT!
Thank you for the feedback.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:41 AM, tanuki said:

Hello everyone.
I'm passing this message to explain that Côté Gamers is on break since 10 days but that our activities will resume soon.

So don't worry if we are a bit late to answer you by mail or for the shipments.

For those who are interested, I am the director of Côté Gamers and all the operations are done by me (stock management, supply etc)me. I am also responsible for an animal shelter. Since 10 days we have a terrible epidemic in the shelter, which has already made many victims. So I had to put Côté Gamers on hold. I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Club activities, news and expeditions will resume as soon as possible, probably at the end of next week.

Take care of the animals and I hope the best. I just rescued 2 kittens that someone abandoned at 4 weeks old and my heart goes out to all these animals without loving homes. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MMarcoux66 said:

Take care of the animals and I hope the best. I just rescued 2 kittens that someone abandoned at 4 weeks old and my heart goes out to all these animals without loving homes. 

Thank you for taking in these kittens!
If you need advice, don't hesitate, I have a lot of experience with kittens (in all modesty) and if I can help you it will be with pleasure.

If I may say so, do not give human milk, most of the time it is deadly for the kitten ;)

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Thank you for taking in these kittens!
If you need advice, don't hesitate, I have a lot of experience with kittens (in all modesty) and if I can help you it will be with pleasure.

If I may say so, do not give human milk, most of the time it is deadly for the kitten ;)

I've had cats before :). Yeah, human milk=nasty litter box. My last cat lived until 20.5 years. He was my best friend, so it was heartbreaking...  but he had a great life.

• Like 1

When I say human milk I mean cow milk but for human ;)

if you give cow's milk to a kitten, you have a 90% chance of it dying.
You have to give special milk, which is also cow's milk, but with a much reduced lactose content.You can buy it in pharmacies, with bottles in the package.

When you give cow's milk to a kitten, it gets very bad diarrhea and eventually dies.

Milk is bad even for adult cats but not so bad.