IGNORED

Mario Bros + POKEY: Does It Exist?

DrVenkman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE
OF A SECRET NEW GAME FOR YOUR 7800!

ZeroPage Homebrew has the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE on Tue June 6, 2023 of this secret new game and interview with @OldStyle, developer of Mario Bros. and Lunar Patrol ports! We'll be talking about his new game and also updates on his two other masterpieces!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE NEW GAME IS?

1088303813_20230523-BubbleBobbleTeaser1.thumb.jpg.b42a5795399b317735d4b6423067529e.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE
HINT #2 FOR A SECRET NEW ATARI 7800 PORT!

ZeroPage Homebrew has the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE on Tue June 6, 2023 of this secret new game and interview with @OldStyle, developer of Mario Bros. and Lunar Patrol ports! We'll be talking about his new game and also updates on his two other masterpieces!

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE NEW GAME IS?
696559267_20230531-Teaser2.thumb.jpg.63d3b9f321b01fddae804b2f20b4fa12.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of BUBBLE BOBBLE

on ZeroPage Homebrew

1103982213_20230602-BubbleBobbleTeaser3.thumb.jpg.516f4be69cb33272fc1b90638bd821e1.jpg

The secret is OUT! ZeroPage Homebrew has the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of BUBBLE BOBBLE for the Atari 7800 on Tue June 6, 2023 and interview with @OldStyle, developer of Mario Bros. and Lunar Patrol ports! We'll be talking about his new game and also updates on his two other masterpieces!

- James
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of BUBBLE BOBBLE

TOMORROW on ZeroPage Homebrew

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive World Premiere of Bubble Bobble for the Atari 7800 along with a LIVE interview with developer Oldstyle on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Game:

WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seen it! it looks more detailed and colorful than the arcade version. The only thing that looked rough was the enemy movement, and the vertical scrolling. Other than that, it's beautiful!

I could see the love and passion pouring out of this port! Appreciate the hard work you are doing, dude!

Edited by KrunchyTC
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KrunchyTC said:

Seen it! it looks more detailed and colorful than the arcade version. The only thing that looked rough was the enemy/character movement, and the vertical scrolling. Other than that, it's beautiful!

I could see the love and passion pouring out of this port! Appreciate the hard work you are doing, dude!

Hey KTC thanks for checking it out and for the thoughts!!  Overall not bad of a showing but nerve-racking because it was a fresh build with new content.. I was expecting something to go wrong ;) but only a few minor bugs I noticed.  I think the zen-chan could use another frame although their herky-jerky movement seems to fit.  At some point I'll come back and touch it up.  As for the vert scroll yup it's rough.  Hoping to improve on that but it's gotta be coarse for now.  Keep your eyes peeled, I'll share the build in a day or two or three after I clean it up some.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, OldStyle said:

Hey KTC thanks for checking it out and for the thoughts!!  Overall not bad of a showing but nerve-racking because it was a fresh build with new content.. I was expecting something to go wrong ;) but only a few minor bugs I noticed.  I think the zen-chan could use another frame although their herky-jerky movement seems to fit.  At some point I'll come back and touch it up.  As for the vert scroll yup it's rough.  Hoping to improve on that but it's gotta be coarse for now.  Keep your eyes peeled, I'll share the build in a day or two or three after I clean it up some.

I see, yeah it fits some enemies for sure :) and you're most welcome! Can't wait!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2023 at 6:03 AM, OldStyle said:

any news?