IGNORED

Atari Video Music on eBay

ratwell

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I predict around $650 which is still incredibly tempting.

I'll take the over. It has the box and upcoming stimulus checks will boost the final sales amount even if they haven't arrived. I think it will be closer to $1,000 than $650.

1 hour ago, cvga said:

I'll take the over. It has the box and upcoming stimulus checks will boost the final sales amount even if they haven't arrived. I think it will be closer to $1,000 than $650.

If this sells for over $650, I may have to consider selling mine. I have the box too, but not the manual.

I wish I could remember what my friend paid for his.  I think it was $40!  (And I certainly could be wrong)...That was some years back, ...He bought it at an annual electronics gathering/convention/show in Denver (I don't remember the name) where a lot of people take stuff to sell in booths (like at a flea market) and he always seems to get great deals there.

38 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

I wish I could remember what my friend paid for his.  I think it was $40!  (And I certainly could be wrong)...That was some years back, ...He bought it at an annual electronics gathering/convention/show in Denver (I don't remember the name) where a lot of people take stuff to sell in booths (like at a flea market) and he always seems to get great deals there.

I picked mine up nearly a year ago. I didn't pay $440 (paid less), but I certainly paid more than $40. 

Atari_Video_Music.jpg

Edited by sramirez2008
Spelling
  • Like 1

Glad I wasn't in the market for it, woulda been a flunky on that day. And would have had to borrow into next month's allowance. Not that I hadn't overspent before, we all have.

OTH as part of rounding out my Apple II stuff I purchased an official Apple published manual for a bit under $10. Just days ago the same book had sold for $60.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GoldenWheels said:

Dang, I mean, I am not much of a box guy but...this may be the first time I have ever seen Video Music packaging with the actual item.

Yeah, the complete package did look nice.  I have a box (decent shape) for mine, but it did not come with the foam inserts or the manual.  I don't think I'll ever get the manual.  I've never seen just a manual come up for sale.