IGNORED

WTB: Space Impact (boxed) for Nokia N-Gage

derSammler

I'm looking for a boxed copy of Space Impact for the Nokia N-Gage. Sealed or not doesn't matter, but it should be complete. I know it's said that the game card from these boxed copies isn't working, but I want to try it on my early prototype units anyway.

9992_Unbenannt.png.58b440336812acfc4a8a3c4ae2c1b4f4.png

PM with asking price please. I also have N-Gage stuff to trade if money isn't an option.

Edited by derSammler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please drop me a message with a picture of both the front and back of the box and tell me where you are from (because of shipping and customs). That's the minimum of info I need to even think about making an offer. :)

I don't know its "value" either. However, I'm in contact with someone who bought a copy not long ago and can ask what he paid for.

Edited by derSammler

On 1/29/2022 at 11:33 PM, Figmatic said:

i do have a *sealed* copy, apparently i dont really know its value or if i should open it or not tbh if your interested send me an offer, in the meantime i'll try and get photo of it for you :)/

Good luck finding some fool paying you $3000 for it... Funny you put it on ebay one day after telling me you will hold on to it.

I'll get a cheap copy eventually, so no longer searching.

Edited by derSammler