IGNORED

Lava Lamps & 8-Track Theater on Youtube,KXSF,and Vimeo

My podcast radio show's been going great lately on the new station KXSF 102.5FM here in San Francisco! A major FM station here in Northern California. Last week I just had actor Malcolm Mcdowell call-in as well as actress Tia Carrere. Been playing lots of games on the air too! Oh and Police Academy actor Michael Winslow has been appearing regularly as well!

1437908197_Untitled1(2).thumb.jpg.fc6f7dba4be0f4bb084b7632071b56c3.jpg

Anyways my latest episodes will be up on the station site soon,and you can still catch my interviews on Youtube.

Tomorrow night,rapper DMC is also coming back to appear on my show. I already asked him a few gaming questions last time he came on a few months ago. He told me Jam Master Jay was a huge gamer. Anyways tune in tomorrow night when I get DMC back! Here's the link where you can tune in online...

https://kxsf.fm/lava-lamps-8-track-theater-midnight/

The 7800 game based on my show is still selling well,and a sequel for the NES is coming soon!! :rolling::love:

A t-shirt will also be on sale  soon on the station site using this design...

shirt.thumb.png.2957bba9d5a777e9884c539479b8f2ae.png

Edited by lushgirl_80
  • Like 3

On 3/23/2021 at 4:14 PM, lushgirl_80 said:

My podcast radio show's been going great lately on the new station KXSF 102.5FM here in San Francisco! A major FM station here in Northern California. Last week I just had actor Malcolm Mcdowell call-in as well as actress Tia Carrere. Been playing lots of games on the air too! Oh and Police Academy actor Michael Winslow has been appearing regularly as well!

1437908197_Untitled1(2).thumb.jpg.fc6f7dba4be0f4bb084b7632071b56c3.jpg

Anyways my latest episodes will be up on the station site soon,and you can still catch my interviews on Youtube.

Tomorrow night,rapper DMC is also coming back to appear on my show. I already asked him a few gaming questions last time he came on a few months ago. He told me Jam Master Jay was a huge gamer. Anyways tune in tomorrow night when I get DMC back! Here's the link where you can tune in online...

https://kxsf.fm/lava-lamps-8-track-theater-midnight/

The 7800 game based on my show is still selling well,and a sequel for the NES is coming soon!! :rolling::love:

A t-shirt will also be on sale  soon on the station site using this design...

shirt.thumb.png.2957bba9d5a777e9884c539479b8f2ae.png

I'm love that you're having so much fun and success with your show. DMC, good dude, Jay R.I.P., Michael Winslow, mad talented. Anytime you get any gaming info on anyone, you must post it here!!

• Like 1

DMC told me JMJ actually died while playing PS2 in his studio :( Goes to show how hardcore of a gamer he was!

Last airing last week did some of my best DJ scratching and mixes. Tomorrow I'm gonna rebroadcast my interview with Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward. Next week I'm getting actress Lea Thompson to call-in too!

Tia was actually very friendly and didn't hesitate to answer any questions. Planning to do some live video broadcasts also on Twitch too of my radio airings. My show is the first on the radio to play Atari 2600 sounds,etc!! Every show has a game theme regardless. Oh and here's the Atari game,signed it during one of my airings...

167098557_10217856299310423_570615532204112007_n.thumb.jpg.df94ca39fd21e20159f83a86857b8c9e.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 12:22 PM, lushgirl_80 said:

DMC told me JMJ actually died while playing PS2 in his studio :( Goes to show how hardcore of a gamer he was!

Last airing last week did some of my best DJ scratching and mixes. Tomorrow I'm gonna rebroadcast my interview with Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward. Next week I'm getting actress Lea Thompson to call-in too!

Tia was actually very friendly and didn't hesitate to answer any questions. Planning to do some live video broadcasts also on Twitch too of my radio airings. My show is the first on the radio to play Atari 2600 sounds,etc!! Every show has a game theme regardless. Oh and here's the Atari game,signed it during one of my airings...

167098557_10217856299310423_570615532204112007_n.thumb.jpg.df94ca39fd21e20159f83a86857b8c9e.jpg

One of my buddies is a huge Sabbath fan. I'll let him know about this one!

Oh and your game reminds me of Redman's "Malpractice" album cover :))

How Classic Is Redman's Malpractice Album? | Review — CLASSIC HIP HOP  MAGAZINE

• Like 1

I always liked your show on the rare chances I've had to listen to it!  Is there a spot to download previous episodes?  (I'm kind of dumb on this stuff sometimes haha)...

PS  I caught your interview with Kathy Coleman on YouTube.  That was pretty cool as I was a big Land of the Lost fan growing up.

• Like 1

Haha that Malpractice cover is funny. I like Redman's Doc Da Name LP alot.Received your memo btw saying you didn't mean it looked like anyone in particular just reminded you of that,so no offense taken haha. 

I'm posting my recent episodes up on the radio station site soon,so I'll keep everyone posted.  My next few guests in the coming weeks are gonna be the bassist Phil Soussan who played with Ozzy Osbourne,actress Lea Thompson who was in Back to the Future,and actor Larry Thomas who was in Seinfeld! Guess what character he played!! lol :rolling:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

The official shirt is up for sale! ?

https://www.bonfire.com/lava-lamps-amp-8-track-theater-tee/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=thanks_page_share_modal&utm_campaign=lava-lamps-amp-8-track-theater-tee&utm_content=default

And this Wed night I'm gonna have a new special guest Jack Osbourne,Ozzy's son!  So tune in it's gonna be wild. We're gonna talk video gaming,plus there will be a mention about one of the secret easter eggs inside the 7800 game...https://www.ebay.com/itm/373825219119

Plus the official NES game is slated for release next year!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...