IGNORED

When is the right time to buy a PlusCart?

quohog

Hi. I'm not a PlusCart owner yet, but I'm definitely going to be. I'm just not sure when is the right time to jump on board.

I don't need to be an early adopter. I don't usually buy games in early access, for example. I like to wait for them to work out the bugs, and have a nice polished product to enjoy. I guess you could call me a casual hobbyist. :)

So is the PlusCart there yet? Or is it still in Beta? Pre-Beta? Or did it hit 1.0 and I just missed it?

I know it's going to be great. I'm just in no rush and I'm happy to wait for testing to complete.

Any perspectives welcome! Thanks!

No time like the present my friend. PlusCart is ready for prime time and software is indeed past the 1.0 firmware which was a big step. We would love to have you on board and be part of the family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 3/29/2021 at 1:24 PM, Prizrak said:

No time like the present my friend. PlusCart is ready for prime time and software is indeed past the 1.0 firmware which was a big step. We would love to have you on board and be part of the family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No reason to wait, you say? Okay sounds great! I'll see if I can still get one. Thanks! :D