IGNORED

Revision 2021

Thomas Jentzsch

Wow, Twitch has permanently banned Revision. Most likely due to minor nudity, they won't tell. Fortunately CCC came to rescue within minutes. This showed that the demoscene is not like a helpless streamer which US corporations can destroy with their stupid rules. It has strong friends.

But it also shows that global corporation domination is a terrible thing. This must be stopped!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

But it also shows that global corporation domination is a terrible thing. This must be stopped!

A-men. Good start would be using some other, open source, independent platforms for such events. The scene always had underground roots, so no need to ask the Internet overlords for permissions and use their spyware-oriented tools.

• Like 1

If it was due to the boobage, I saw the offending picture and had to zoom in quite a bit to see the naked breast and I suppose the offending nipple, which means either Twitch has extremely good algorithms to detect that, or someone was overlooking trying to find a reason to get them. The other incident about someone showing their butt, I didn't see but it would seem that guys' naked butts are less offending than women's breasts are.