IGNORED

XP Laptop Doesn't Like Direct X

When a friend gave me an old Lenovo T60 laptop I really didn't know what to do with it at first. But then I have this marvelous idea and that was to install some old software I had stored on this one external hard drive, but it really needed XP. I managed to get a copy from a friend which included Service Pack 3, even managed to get some of the more important drivers like wifi and eithernet working. For some reason the sound drivers Lenovo recommends don't work. So any way I started installing software and more or less they worked. Which brings me to my main issue Direct X, I downloaded a copy from Microsoft, and when I tried to install it. I get you need to enable cryptographic services warning, I honestly looked up how to do it. Tried it 4 times and it still doesn't install. Since I got help here previously with another laptop here, I thought I try it again. 

I tried that and that didn't work. But I found a way to fix it, I remembered I had 2 old PC game discs. They both had Direct X and it was able to install from the CD. But still I got this d3dx9_41.dll error message, simple fix I just downloaded that dll file and installed it where a video told me to place it. The System 32 folder and guess what it work.

Thanks anyway.